shape
carat
color
clarity

Fortune Tellers

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
My late grandmother used to have the gift to read cards, palms, see spirits, etc. I have a little bit of intuition and know enough to trust my gut. Sometimes I dream of places before I visit them, other times I dream of people when they are thinking of me, and I am pretty good at reading people but that's about it. :cheeky: I'd like to have my fortune read sometime again, but I also know that sometimes knowing the future can cause more damage than it helps...so I'm a little gun shy about it.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I've never been to a psychic and probably never will because I don't believe in that sort of thing. My SIL sees one regularly and it's such a scam. The woman keeps telling her how her life is about to get better, that she will meet "Mr. Right" very soon, blah, blah, blah.... This has been going on for years and my SIL is now in her early 40's and never been married, let alone dated anyone that might be considered Mr. Right. I was at a party once that had a palm reader. He read my husband's palm and said that he needs to take care of himself (through diet and exercise) to live a long life. Well, duh! My husband is clearly in his 40s and carries a small amount of weight in his mid-section (like many middle-aged guys), so it doesn't take a psychic to see that the extra weight around his midsection, puts him in a higher risk category for things like high blood pressure, heart attack, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results