shape
carat
color
clarity

For true Asscher lovers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I met a young boy named "Asher" the other day.
9.gif

Ever thought of naming your kid after your favorite diamond shape? I HIGHLY doubt that this kid was, but it got my asscher-lovin'' wheels turnin''
31.gif
3.gif

The only other cut I could think of to name a child after would be "Flanders," but that conjures more images of the Simpsons than of sparklies...

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t that the name of the kid who married Demi moore?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s Ashton Kutcher.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asher is my FI''s name.
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2007 6:13:24 PM
Author: musey
That''s Ashton Kutcher.

sorry, I guess I don''t read STAR close enough!!
7.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I think my sweet DH would have me COMMITTED if I told him I wanted to name our child "Round Brilliant"!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

ETA: LOVE the name Asher, though, BTW!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2007 5:10:19 PM
Author:musey
I met a young boy named ''Asher'' the other day.
9.gif

Ever thought of naming your kid after your favorite diamond shape? I HIGHLY doubt that this kid was, but it got my asscher-lovin'' wheels turnin''
31.gif
3.gif

The only other cut I could think of to name a child after would be ''Flanders,'' but that conjures more images of the Simpsons than of sparklies...

HA! I love the Flanders reference! You''re right, it would definitely make me think of The Simpsons before diamonds!

I know a lot of men named Ascher, but they most often spell their name with a "c" between the s and the h. It must be an ethnic thing, most of the Aschers I know are Jewish. Or Assyrian.

Ascher is actually my favorite name in the whole world, but FI doesn''t like it. I think he grew up with too many Aschers.

Cushion? Concave faceting?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Haha, the possibilities are endless.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

"Meet my twin daughters, Solasfera and Eightstar." Or, "Meet my daughter, Marquise." Or, maybe,
"Hello. This is my son, Oval." Or, for the sci-fi fans, "This is our son, X-Factor."

"Radiant" could also work (boy or girl?
2.gif
). "Heart" could work, but only for a girl.

What about "Jubilee" -- would that be best for a boy or a girl???! And -- oh, I know, I know -- Little Miss "PRINCESS"!!!

FUN thread! I am cracking myself up with this!!!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know a Hart, he''s a guy. DD best friend in college is named Heartie. I love that name now, and had never heard of it before. She''s such a great girl.
Love the name Asher too.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to work with a woman whose last name was Ascher - I absolutely loved it, and she''s the reason I discovered the shape.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a lady on my preggo board that is naming her son Ascher.

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful name!

Old Testament name meaning: Fortunate; Blessed. (Isn''t that lovely??)

A famous Asher: Asher Levy was one of the first Jewish settlers of New York..in the 1600''s.

And if you OWN an asher you are indeed fortunate!

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results