shape
carat
color
clarity

For the PS law students - fun headline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol...I can completely relate as a Ph.D. student. I would fight for my laptop too!!!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Yet ANOTHER reason why you should always back up to a (preferably hidden!) flash drive or external hard drive...my 1L professors drilled that into our heads so thoroughly that I think I''ll always be paranoid
20.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hah! Not a law student, but as a recent research student, I think I probably would''ve done the same thing if someone had tried to steal my laptop with all my thesis stuff on it.
36.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 11:47:43 PM
Author: Octavia
Yet ANOTHER reason why you should always back up to a (preferably hidden!) flash drive or external hard drive...my 1L professors drilled that into our heads so thoroughly that I think I''ll always be paranoid
20.gif

Don''t worry..you''re not the only paranoid one. FI and I are going to get a third external for our external in case mine fails or his fails.
32.gif
19.gif
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results