shape
carat
color
clarity

For the already engaged ladies....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Saw this on Amazon.com and thought it would be great for all the ladies who have plenty of engagement moment pictures to show-off.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Travel Goddess, that is such a good idea! I love it! Lord knows I have PLENTY of ring pics to put in an album. Plus a few proposal pics
2.gif
Although, ya know, I bet it would be really easy to make something like that. I was actually thinking about making a small scrap book because I have so many little sentimental things I'd hate to throw away, like K's hand-written note. Hmmm, now my creative wheels are turning...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That would also be something easy to make on your own as well! Very cute!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I actually bought a photobook from Kohl''s for like $8.00 and then went to the craft stores (AC Moore and Michael''s) and bought stickers and scrapbooking supplies to personalize it. I''ll take pictures of it, and post some in here later on when I get home so you ladies can see.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That''s great I could totally use something like that. Thanks!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
...for some reason every time i read the title of this thread i get the single ladies'' dance stuck in my head. considering it''s been happening for at least a day now i figured i''d share.

and that is a cute book you found
1.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
CUTE!! I''m so gonna DIY one for myself.... ya know.... when that day happens
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results