shape
carat
color
clarity

for pet parents

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MZ. I got this in an email from the ASPCA too
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info Movie Zombie! We have been using the pet-friendly salt/icemelter since we got a doggie, it''s a great thing, but hard to find if you''re not prepared for the first big snow! I wish the ASPCA would send out that reminder in the fall so people can get a head start on finding the stuff. Even though we use it on our steps and deck where our dog runs around, we still don''t walk him on the sidewalk/streets in the winter just in case he should get regular salt or chemicals on his paws. It''s something people might not think about that can have serious effects on animals. I see people walking their dogs frequently through the snow and ice on sidewalks and streets in our neighborhood and it kind of astounds me that they would risk it. Milo (my beagle) and I run up and down the carpeted stairs for a few minutes every day when I come home from work for his exercise in the winter! I guess you could put doggie boots on your pet to protect them, but there''s no way my dog would stand for that. We can''t even get him to wear a sweater when it''s cold out!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good suggestion that the notice be put out before the snows/ice arrive. however, not everyone gets mailings from them. perhaps it would be nice if local newspapers, radio stations, tv stations, etc. would run such a ''community service'' announcement......

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results