shape
carat
color
clarity

for Mine and her shade garden

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!! You found the jack pot MZ!!! Thank you soo Much!!!!

I was starting to get a little nervous about all the shade. LOL.. I even considered it a good reason not to buy the house because I would not be able to have flowers. THis gives me so much hope and a better feeling about closing on this house. WOW.

You are awesome. BTW... it is funny, in our house if we are talking about something I have my husband to the point where he knows exactly who I am refering to when I say MZ. Matter a fact, we just saw a show on HGTV and they were installing Bamboo Floors... I said "MZ said those floors are beautiful, she has them in her house." He did not question who I was refering to at all...LOL..

Thanks again!!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are very very welcome!

you got it part right: i researched bamboo and really liked the looks of it...but went tile throughout except for red oak on the stairs. but i do love the look of bamboo! and i enjoy visiting in homes where it has been used.

enough sun to garden was one of my prerequistes for a house so i totally understand.

happy gardening to you and hubby...you should be in the house and still able to get some planting done.

again, don''t underestimate the power of pots! in my previous abode i had to go that route with some things.

movie zombie

ps i''ve ordered mostly bulbs and rhizomes from these people. i''ve been happy with them. for most other things i just use their pretty pictures to decide what i want to get at the nursery!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results