shape
carat
color
clarity

For lovers of pinks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited! I finally have something to post here instead of just lurking!!!

Last night my gorgeous husband gave me my eternity ring! I had to go for a RHR as I have a three piece Georg Jensen Fusion as my e-ring/wedder and nothing else would fit.

Silly hubby made the mistake of buying me pink diamond earrings a few years ago so now everything must match!

Details from the certificate:

18ct white gold handmade seven stone diamond ring featuring centre round brilliant Argyle pink diamond (0.15ct, 4P colour, SI clarity), six round brilliant diamonds (total weight 0.99ct, F/G colour, VS clarity) all channel set nto 7.0mm low half round band tapering to 5.5mm at base, polished finish. total weight of ring 11.23grams.

The ring was made by Percy Marks here in Sydney. I couldn't be happier with the result. I just love it!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to my eternity ring:

mkpring1.JPG

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
And some hand shots. Forgive the state of my hands... I have an 8month old daughter so I have yucky dry skin from always washing my hands/bottles/baby etc.

mkpring2.JPG

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Last hand shot

mkpring3.JPG

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
What''s not to love about that? Congrats!

I love that Percy Marks store. If I were Down Under I head straight there.
1.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I am new to all this diamond stuff and I didn''t even know you could get one in pink. Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh very pretty. I like pink.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...pink IS one of my favorite colors...I''m gonna have to start dropping some hints!

That is a LOVELY ring! Wear it in good health!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Silly hubby made the mistake of buying me pink diamond earrings a few years ago so now everything must match!

6.gif
thats not a mistake :) Pink Diamonds never are :) Thats is one beautiful ring :) I Adore pink diamonds :) Wonder if they have Percy Marks here in QLD? *runs to google* :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/18/2007 8:02:38 AM
Author: Deelight

Naturellement they should match! Of course we can''t really tell without pics of the earrings too....
41.gif

LOVE the eternity ring!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, very pretty!!! What a great hubby to get you pinks!

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 8:09:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 10/18/2007 8:02:38 AM

Author: Deelight

Naturellement they should match! Of course we can''t really tell without pics of the earrings too....
41.gif

LOVE the eternity ring!
30.gif

As if I need encouragement to post more pics!

My beautiful earrings from a few years ago:

mkpear.jpg

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
And my matching Tag watch, also supplied by Hubby! Pink mother of pearl face and diamonds for numbers. You can also see my e-ring.

mkpwatch.jpg

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
And last but certainly not least. My e-ring and wedder. You can see why my eternity ring had to be a RHR!

mkpwed.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love all of your beautiful rings and those wonderful earrings and watch. Wow!!! I have seen those puzzle rings, and think they are very cool. The pink theme is great! You have beautiful pink diamonds.
36.gif

Here''s to hoping that someday you are blessed with a baby boy. It will be interesting to see all the new bling you get then!
25.gif

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 7:39:33 PM
Author: Fly Girl
I love all of your beautiful rings and those wonderful earrings and watch. Wow!!! I have seen those puzzle rings, and think they are very cool. The pink theme is great! You have beautiful pink diamonds.
36.gif

Here''s to hoping that someday you are blessed with a baby boy. It will be interesting to see all the new bling you get then!
25.gif

Ha! Funny you should mention that... I''m pregnant again! Due June next year. Poor Hubby is wondering whether he''ll have to cough up blue diamonds next time!
31.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 7:46:01 PM
Author: shelly1170

36.gif

25.gif

Ha! Funny you should mention that... I''m pregnant again! Due June next year. Poor Hubby is wondering whether he''ll have to cough up blue diamonds next time!
31.gif
Congratulations on the upcoming birth!!!

Frankly, I love the color of the irradiated blue diamonds. They are still diamonds, but so much more affordable. But, more pinks would be nice, too.
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new pics too. I have pink sapphire earrings similar to yours, I love them!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh beautiful and the baby avatar is adorable! I love that baby pic; too cute!

ETA: ooooo, I love the earrings and watch and other ring! Thanks for sharing
9.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Hurrah!!! Finally..........someone has posted a fusion ring. I adore Georg Jensen jewellery and a while back posted a request for people to show me their fusion rings, but no-one replied
7.gif

I have always wanted the Vivianna watch and hope that one day my DH will suprise me with one which will go with my bracelet and dress ring.

me happy now, thanks.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
oo, and your new ring is beautiful, very unique. I love the pink diamond.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE those earrings - thanks for posting them!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 7:46:01 PM
Author: shelly1170

36.gif

25.gif

31.gif

Congratulations on the new bubby to come :) just think if it is a boy you can get a matching ring in blue for your middle finger :)

Your jewelery is just beautiful you have fantastic taste :)

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/19/2007 1:14:24 AM
Author: Po10472
36.gif
Hurrah!!! Finally..........someone has posted a fusion ring. I adore Georg Jensen jewellery and a while back posted a request for people to show me their fusion rings, but no-one replied
7.gif

I have always wanted the Vivianna watch and hope that one day my DH will suprise me with one which will go with my bracelet and dress ring.

me happy now, thanks.

I love my fusion ring! For day to day wear, it''s ideal. It doesn''t catch on anything and doesn''t scratch Penny. Same with the new one!

I also love Georg Jensen. I have a lovely Moebius bangle that I wear everyday. The Vivianna is stunning!

Aussiegem

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous-love your bling!
26.gif
The Tag is so cute with a pink face!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results