shape
carat
color
clarity

For Blenheim and Linda W (and anyone else that loves Lhasas!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I love them too - they are one of my favorite small breeds, i like shi-tzus too (don''t beat me up)

Mazie_Amaize.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww mazie is sooo cute, i love her coloring!!!

one of our neighbors has a shih-tzu and she is the cutest thing ever, all snow white with hardly any underye coloring, she's a little fluffy ball of happiness, she wags her whole behind when she runs to see you.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Pricescope
35.gif
We LOVE our Mazie. She is one spoiled rotten little doggie girl.
30.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Mazie is adorable!! She is too cute I love parti-colored Lhasas (Minko was parti-colored when he was little) Did Mazie go through any coat color changes?

Look at those eyes
30.gif
30.gif

I like Shih-tzus too but for me I guess, because I''ve been around both types and am biased
31.gif
Lhasas win personality wise hands down
11.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is an older picture, so she does look a little different now. Have to get the hubby to learn the scanner, so we can get a better picture to send. Her coat is lighter now, but still the party color. I love this picture of her. Her butt is in the air. LOL. I had tons of pictures of her on my other computer that crashed last month. That is what I get for not saving them. I lost them all. Had a darling one of her this past Christmass too.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mara.

They are the cousin to the Lhasa. They look the same, the only difference is the Lhasa has a longer nose.

Linda

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Awww, they''re all so cute! Emergency dog posting, heehee.

I''m still waiting for my bf to get out of lunch and classes so that we can chat.
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sure you will make the right decision that is best for you. All dogs, no matter what breed, need lots of love and attention.
21.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Aww I''m in Lhasa withdrawal..Minko lives with my parents in SC for now since I got stuck in these dorms. So Linda, definitely post more pictures when you can
3.gif

Blenheim, I''m sure you guys will come to some decision getting a dog is a big deal, I feel so responsible for my dog, he''s like a kid to me.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you must miss him. Mazie LOVES to go camping with us. We take our 5th wheel and off the 3 of us go. LOL. We take a day trip to Monterey and Carmel and she goes wtih us. Woofing at the ocean, seagulls you name it. What a joy she is.

Linda

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2006 1:07:58 PM
Author: Linda W
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you must miss him. Mazie LOVES to go camping with us. We take our 5th wheel and off the 3 of us go. LOL. We take a day trip to Monterey and Carmel and she goes wtih us. Woofing at the ocean, seagulls you name it. What a joy she is.

Linda
LOL I''ll be reunited with Minko in about a week so I''m excited about that! And my apt for August allows dogs (even better!) so he''ll come live with me then...I feel bad though he keeps having to move with me, but the moving he doesn''t seem to mind anymore as long as I''m around. He adapts pretty well to new environments.

Oh I''d love to take Minko to the beach! I did once and he was afraid of not the ocean, but the foam that gets left on the sand by the waves. LOL Something about the foam makes him scared especially when the wind blows. He got in the water and splashed around chased seagulls so far into the brush that he had all these sand spurs in his fur, my mom and I spent 2 hours taking the spurs out (luckily he has short hair!)

Don''t forget about the other pictures
3.gif
I want to see more of Miss Mazie!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope they find him a good home. I am sure you made the right decision for you and your boyfriend. You have to get the dog that you want.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results