shape
carat
color
clarity

For Bird Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
A friend of mine sent me this link. It is the cutest thing I ever saw. He dances better than I do. Hope you enjoy it, as much as I do. Be sure to read the paragraph above the video, before you watch it.

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007/09/may-i-have-this-dance.html

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. God. That. Is. The. BEST!!!!!!!

I totally have a thing for cockatoos - such gorgeous and sweet birds. Totally want one, but they require a lot of attention and you have to will them to your next of kin, as they outlive most people!!!!

That bird is freaking ADORABLE!!!!!!
5.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn''t he though? I just wanted to pet him and give him a little kiss!!!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Forgot to mention. I have a little parrot like Beacon does. Taco dances too, but NOTHING like Snowball does. Too cute.

Linda

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Too adorable! When I was young, I had a conure, but she was a painter, not a dancer. Seriously, when I was painting, she would pick up my brushes and walk around with them. So I would give her a piece of paper and load up the brush for her, and she would walk around on top of it and paint. It was so cute.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwe, Linda that is so cool you have a parrot! Birds are so beautiful! It is good to see you around sweet Linda!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results