shape
carat
color
clarity

For all the Chicago Sox fans......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2005 11:59:24 AM
Author: Angel7
My bf is a die hard Sox fan, I''m a Cubs fan so I was trying to get tix for him. He did end up getting some which is great. He said that Sox fans would NEVER cheer for the Cubs if they made it to the World Sieres. I think that''s silly. We are all from Chicago we should want a Chicago to win. But yes there''s been a lot of talk of Cubs fans jumping the bandwagon.
2005_10_sports_bisoxual.jpg
This Bi-Sox-ual tshirt has been getting a lot of attention!
Angel -- I love that shirt! I want to get one for my hubby b/c he is a Cubs fan that is rooting for my SOX!

....a moment of silence for the Cardinal nation.....

Moment over.....GO WHITE SOX!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea the moment of silence has passed. Busch has been gutted of it''s seats and is ready for the ball.
39.gif

It sucks they fell asleep at the wheel at the wrong time but it''s cool that two teams who either have never been or haven''t been in ages get to duke it out. Love the underdog winning.

I personalyl don''t care for baseball, I just enjoy the Houston-STL rivalry bec of my client. Though I did think it was cool as hell Boston won last year.

I find it really odd how Houston papers (chron) were talking about how classy St. Louis''s fans were for applauding theAstros...some might have been but others were applauding the Memories of Busch Stadium playing on the jumbotron at the same time. I think that the Cards folks could have waited till the celebrating ended to do that. Or played it earlier. It was tactless to do that over the earned celebration, almost to distract from the party.

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
You know what, I am from Cleveland, and I'm not going to rain on your parade-- we'll get you

guys next year. You guys have to admit also that we scared the $#*! out of you there at the

end of the season HAHAHAHA! But I want Astros to win-- Biggio and Bagwell have been on

that team for 15-18 years or something like that and they're good guys, so GO STROS!!!

indians_logo.gif

indians_logo.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a baseball fan, but of course I am going to support my home team.

GO ASTROS!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
From a Yankees fan, who was born in Houston but grew up in NYC - GO ASTROS!

I love Andy Pettitte too!
30.gif

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
HOOOOOOO RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the ASTROS !!! No one in Houston is wearing socks this week.....esspecially WHITE ONES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "Cincinnati import" saying GO STROWS, watch out for our "killer bees"

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would just like to say, that I am stoked. I have never been on Cloud nine like I have been since Wednesday.

I am banning socks and have a little friendly wager going with one of the Chicago fans here....

BRING IT ON.

GO STROS, Beat the SOX!!!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
It''s been broughten! (anyone ever see that movie?) Ha!
Anyhoo, if I recall Sox are up 2 games in the series?????

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/21/2005 6:32:02 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl
I would just like to say, that I am stoked. I have never been on Cloud nine like I have been since Wednesday.

I am banning socks and have a little friendly wager going with one of the Chicago fans here....

BRING IT ON.

Awww, poor Strawmandergrl. I hate to tell you this honey but THE SOX ARE KICKING YOUR A** !!! That''s right sweetie, we are 2 up on you! Sorry charlie.........
11.gif
9.gif

as for the rest of you talking about being astro''s fans on this thread:
38.gif
38.gif
This is a PRO-SOX thread only. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

-southside pride!!!!-

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
they''re coming home to our playground now.....so remember "it ain''t over till it''s over!!!!
GO STROS!!!!!
emotion-19.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 2:34:53 PM
Author: IrishEyes

Awww, poor Strawmandergrl. I hate to tell you this honey but THE SOX ARE KICKING YOUR A** !!! That''s right sweetie, we are 2 up on you! Sorry charlie.........
11.gif
9.gif

38.gif
38.gif

-southside pride!!!!-
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 3:05:18 PM
Author: Judi W
they''re coming home to our playground now.....so remember ''it ain''t over till it''s over!!!!
GO STROS!!!!!
emotion-19.gif
Bring it on - we play even better when it''s warm outside..............
11.gif
11.gif
Although it will be a shame to watch such a nice little team like yours lose on your own turf. oh well.........
9.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

BRING IT ON.

11.gif
9.gif

38.gif
38.gif

-southside pride!!!!-

LOL. Ok Ok.

I guess it feels so good to be up that you have to stomp us down. Go ahead, you’ve earned it. We are just HAPPY TO BE IN THE SERIES.

Oh wait… It’s a series ;-) Hmm. When we go up and you go down I promise not to abuse you…much.

Go ‘Stros. Next games are on our turf, yo!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, you know it''s all in good fun!
2.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
During game one, the camera panned the crowd and there was one fan that had a sign that said it all:

Houston, YOU have a problem!

GO WHITE SOX!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ok Houston - I''ll give credit where credit is due - you guys put up a great fight last night!! That was the LONGEST game I have ever watched and I''ll admit - there were times I thought we were going to lose it. But alas........................................

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BABY, 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES,YES,
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/26/2005 9:22:30 AM
Ok Houston - I''ll give credit where credit is due - you guys put up a great fight last night!! That was the LONGEST game I have ever watched and I''ll admit - there were times I thought we were going to lose it. But alas........................................

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BABY, 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES,YES,
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You have to admit that the series has been very good, a lot of awesome players and a lot of awesome plays....

Stick it to us with Blum.... I almost cried. ( probably b/c it was 1 in the morning and I just wanted to go home!! :) a former Astro......
39.gif

Good game, actually GREAT game, I love it when they are close like the last 2 have been!
9.gif

Even if we don''t win, but there is the chance- I have to keep the faith in my boys,I mean we are CLUTCH CITY!!! Seriously though, we have had a great run and we havent gone down without a fight!
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
s24203%20broom.jpg

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 10:50:51 AM
s24203%20broom.jpg
OMG that is too funny!!!!!!!!!! Let''s hope so, keep your fingers crossed tonight!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 10:50:51 AM
s24203%20broom.jpg

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ha. Glad you guys liked it! Can''t take credit for it though. A guy here at work has a little whisk broom like that hanging on the outside of his cube with a Sox hat ontop! Thought it was great!!
9.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock

BRING IT ON.

11.gif
9.gif

38.gif
38.gif

-southside pride!!!!-

SOUTHSIDE PRIDE BABY ALL THE WAY!!!!! Born and bred on the SS of Chi-town and used to live down the block from US Cellular Field (was Comiskey back then). GO SOX WOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! WE DID IT CHIGACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SOX!!!

2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
88 years later....go Sox! Congrats to all the Sox fans for being WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I stayed up waaaay too late watching the game and all the post-game coverage.

I still can''t believe that we swept them! Even with this horrible sinus infection I am still in a great mood!

YEAH! WHITE SOX!!!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah Chicago!!

t1_1025_harris_ap.jpg
logolayoutsa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results