shape
carat
color
clarity

Fondue Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
My friend is getting married (I am in the wedding) and she registered for a fondue set (Cuisinart Electric Fondue Set) from Macy''s. What I would like to do is also give her fondue chocolate to go along with the gift, anyone have any suggestions of a website to order from??

Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
chocolate fondue is just chocolate and cream with some liquor sometimes. I would just get her some really great quality chocolate like Scharfenberger, Lindt, Ghirardelli, etc and tie it all up with a bow!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Thanks neatfreak! I will look into those options. I forgot to mention, this is her shower gift, not that it matters.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Get her a fondue book to go along with it... (most people don''t know you make fondue on the stove, and THEN transfer it to the fondue pot to keep it warm).

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
The original recipe comes from a hotel in NYC. I''ve made it and it''s so easy...Just melt three Toblerone bars, with a bit of heavy cream and stir...et viola! Chocolate fondue! If you search for "original chocolate fondue recipe" you''ll find it online. I think it was from the Drake Hotel in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results