shape
carat
color
clarity

FOLLOW UP TO: Inheriting a diamond: Questions/Reservations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nineset

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

For those of you who read the set of first post I made in Rocky Talk I thought I would follow it up. I proposed this past weekend with the original ring which she loved. After having the ring cleaned I really started to like the setting and I decided to use it to propose. I offered to replace the setting but she wouldn''t have it because she likes this one so much. Thanks for all of your help. Check out the ring below:

Catherine Ring - Copy.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just beautiful!! I love that style of setting. I''m sure she just can''t stop staring at it.

Congratulations on your engagement!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i just went back and read your original thread.... i am SO glad you kept it in the original setting, and that she loves it! it''s a lovely design, and the sentiment is as beautiful as the setting. congratulations on your engagement!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Its lovely! I see why she liked the original setting too
3.gif

Congrats on the engagement!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, what a beautiful ring! I am so glad that you decided to keep it in it''s original setting...I love antique settings. Congratulations!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just lovely, and unique. No one will have one quite like that!

Congrats, I''m glad everything worked out so well.
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty. Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember you! The ring looks gorgeous-I''m glad she kept that setting-I think that one was my favorite! Congratulations on your engagement!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Beautiful antique heirloom ring! Very, very pretty. So glad she loves it too!

36.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''m so glad your gf fell in love with the original setting and decided to keep it. Congratulations to the both of you
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Beautiful ring. I am glad she loves it.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy to hear that you kept the original setting. The ring is beautiful.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh - I LOVE it!! It reminds me of my setting
10.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

Jess

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neat treasure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results