shape
carat
color
clarity

Fly Girl question for you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Fly Girl, I had seen the pendant that T Lee Gold made for you in an older thread which I like very much. Did she also do your recent briolettes? Have you had any other pieces made by her? I love the jewelry on their website. It has such clean lines and is very contemporary. Anyway, I am thinking of using her (I believe you said it''s a woman?) for some upcoming projects. I just wish Minneapolis wasn''t so far from Ohio. I get nervous every time I ship a stone somewhere. Thanks for any info.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Bump for Fly Girl.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 5:44:16 PM
Author:Cind11
Hi Fly Girl, I had seen the pendant that T Lee Gold made for you in an older thread which I like very much. Did she also do your recent briolettes? Have you had any other pieces made by her? I love the jewelry on their website. It has such clean lines and is very contemporary. Anyway, I am thinking of using her (I believe you said it''s a woman?) for some upcoming projects. I just wish Minneapolis wasn''t so far from Ohio. I get nervous every time I ship a stone somewhere. Thanks for any info.
Hi Cind11 - Thanks for asking about T Lee. There is a picture of her with Richard Homer in this thread. Link

Yes, T made my aquamarine pendant Link

I have not had other pieces made by her, but I do have a couple more projects in mind for her. In fact, I''ve got an appointment to meet with her this coming week.
31.gif

T is on the select list of Richard Homer''s designer/jewelers (Wink Jones is another), and she also works with other high end cutters. She has a small shop just across the Mississippi River near downtown Minneapolis. Did you see that amazing woven gold cuff bracelet with the spess ends on her website? That piece is still in her shop, and I have never seen such glowing orange stones. The woven work is really neat. Amazingly talented designer.

I remember asking Richard Homer just how he expected some of his more unusual gemstone cuts to get set. He said he had no idea; he just cut them and left the setting to people like T. They made an amazing team.

T tells me that she is doing well right now, in spite of the recession. Her friends and loyal customers are keeping her busy, and she is quite grateful. A very nice lady to work with, and a complete pro. I do feel lucky to be in the same town.

Hope this helps.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info Fly Girl. I couldn''t remember the bracelet you remarked on so I had to get back on the website, but I found it immediately. You''re right, the spessartite ends of that bracelet are positively neon! There are so many pieces that I could see myself wearing.
31.gif

I have some new stones coming to me and I may only set one for the time being since buying them will set me back. I think I might contact her though and see what she has to say.

You are lucky to have someone so talented accessible to you.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results