shape
carat
color
clarity

flight tickets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know if the air plane tickets will get cheaper toward October?

We are planning a trip to Asia at the end of Oct, don''t now if we should by now or a bit latter. Is "right now" still high season?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard that they are only going up, but the reality is that no one knows. I would watch them for awhile to try to determine what a "good" price is (because they can vary by the day or even hour) and then pounce when you see a price you like.

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
My husband just booked me and my 1 year old on united around 2k for 2 seats for end of Oct to Singapore. He also said its cheaper on philippines air, it was something like 800 with tax on expedia. not sure if the price is still the same. check it out.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
The trick is to buy at the end of the summer vacation price hike and before the holiday season price hike. I''d say that time is right now, so I''d buy those tickets ASAP. You never know what might happen!

Of course, I could be totally wrong. But it has worked for me travelling every xmas since 2001.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results