shape
carat
color
clarity

Flemmings in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boston33

Rough_Rock
I plan on proposing to my gf and then taking her to eat at Flemmings in Boston before we go to a show. Has anyone been to Flemmings? How is the atmosphere, Is it romantic, she likes the dark, romantic type restaurants? She is a picky eater so thats why i thought flemmings would be nice. The menu looks like she could find something she would like. We will be dressed up for the show, so do you think we will fit in at Flemmings, or is it more of a jeans and T shirt type place? Thanks guys! Wish me luck!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s great you are taking so much time and effort into planning your romantic night together. Call the restaurant beforehand and reserve a table. You can ask about the dress code when you call. Send a bouquet of flowers ahead of time, and let the wait staff know that you are proposing. Who knows, you may get some extra nice treatment and a free dessert! hehe
27.gif

Good luck!

petuniaprincess

Rough_Rock
Fleming''s is definitely one of those dark-romantic restaurants. They have those big cozy type booths. And the food is amazing - the steak is their specialty of course. It is definitely a perfect venue if you want to dress up for a night on the town.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results