shape
carat
color
clarity

Fleece Lined Leggings Anyone?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I’m basically living in the house this winter, I’m shifting to a more comfortable wardrobe. I bought a bunch of joggers and sweatshirts sets. Now I want some leggings and sweaters outfits. The only problem is that regular leggings are always too cold for me. I love the idea of a fleece lined legging but I can’t seem to figure out which pair would be best. Do you have any recommendations?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a timely thread @House Cat as I just ordered some fleece pants from Eddie Bauer. When they arrive I’ll review them here.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear Treggings (? trousers leggings) nowadays in the colder months, which are thicker and dressier than the normal leggings. They are smart enough to be worn for work if I wear nicer shoes with them instead of my banana Crocs! :lol-2:

I have not gone down the route of fleece-lined ones, as I can withstand cold weather much better than I could cope with hot weather.

In the past when I went camping in December and February, I wore thermal leggings underneath my single layer quick dry outdoor trousers on the very cold days.

DK :))

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I bought some at Costco and they’re great. The easy returns are a bonus.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot about these. Love them.

Warm and cozy.

I haven't tried these but they look like they have warmth and comfort potential.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know the brand but my daughter found some out TJMaxx and she loves them.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some, but I’m in the UK, so no good to you, but they’re lovely and warm.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Die my DDs In buy GAP thermal Leggings. They hold up well

inne

Shiny_Rock
I run in New Balance fleece-lined tights in the winter and they are so comfortable that I often just end up wearing them all day.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot about these. Love them.

Warm and cozy.

I haven't tried these but they look like they have warmth and comfort potential.

I have the American Apparel fleece slim joggers and love them. I've worn them out!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im not going to visit any of you in the winter !
I hate the very thought of anything fleecy aganist my arms or legs
id only wear leggings under a too short skirt or dress

But do what you need to to stay warm and comfy

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I do not know the brand but my daughter found some out TJMaxx and she loves them.

My sister also bought me some from TKMaxx that are great.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your help everyone. I ordered the under armor leggings. I’ve had several of their cold gear pieces and have worn them camping. They work really well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results