shape
carat
color
clarity

FI''s Signed Pieces Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heather318

Shiny_Rock
I ordered FI''s wedding band from Signed Pieces and just received it yesterday.. I absolutely LOVE it! It''s a 7mm platinum band with brushed center and polished sides. This is the heaviest ring I have ever held in my entire life! The quality is awesome and I am so glad that I went with Signed Pieces!

FI ring in box.JPG

heather318

Shiny_Rock
FI lives an hour and a half away while we''re in school, so he won''t be able to try it on until next weekend.. That''s why I''m taking pictures of it on my thumb!

ring on my thumb.JPG

heather318

Shiny_Rock
FI''s ring next to my e-ring..

next to ering.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh it''s great Heather! Love the contrast of the shiny and the matte. Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great band!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Heather that is a great looking wedding band. No wonder you are thrilled with it.

My bf and I are just starting to really check out wedding bands and we are looking at going with something similar that is a mix b/n brushed and polished metal, however, he says he would like a few diamonds as well ..
20.gif
1.gif
Cute, right?

Both rings together look terrific! I bet he will be excited to see his ... Nice choice.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! I love the brushed look of that ring!!! It looks like it is really nice quality.

Congrats on the good choice!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/2/2008 6:29:18 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Both rings together look terrific! I bet he will be excited to see his ... Nice choice.

FI actually said he doesn''t want to see the ring until the wedding. My response was, "You''ve already seen it.. You said yes to me buying it!" His response was "Well, I just don''t want to see it."

I told him he has to at least close his eyes and put it on so I can see if it fits and whether or not I like the way it looks on his finger!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-it''s beautiful! D is looking for something very similar to that so I''ll get him to have a look at these photos.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s really nice. I love wider rings on men.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the brushed look. My husband has the same kind of design but in yellow gold.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I love that band. It''s really substantial. Great look.

shay

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I love the mix of the brushed and polished metal! It is wonderful.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a really substantial band, very handsome! I am sure that your FI will love it!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/2/2008 11:57:34 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
That is a really substantial band, very handsome! I am sure that your FI will love it!

FI definitely prefers the wider rings.. We went to a B&M to have him try on rings to see widths he prefers and he tried on one that was 9mm and thought it was perfect. I refused to buy him one that wide because it ate his whole finger! 7mm is perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results