shape
carat
color
clarity

First tme Dust Requester! Need Job Dust!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on making it to the next phase! Lots of dust to you!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you thank you thank you everyone!

I''m nervous/excited/hopeful ack, I hope it happens this time!

I will update when I know!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sending more dust your way Violet - I really hope it comes through!!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Violet congrats! Sending more dust for the next phase!
1.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Violet! That is so awesome! Good luck, sending you lots of PS dust your way!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 9:22:22 PM
Author: Deelight

Date: 1/28/2009 2:16:46 PM
Author: VRBeauty
sparkle.gif

Ditto, GL :)
LOTS OF DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Tons and tons of weightless PS interview dust coming your way.
35.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Well here''s my update.

I got the in person interview and it was supposed to be set up for this week. I hadn''t heard anything so I pinged the HR person who told me she was waitng to hear back from the team on their availability. Hours later I get a mail from the guy i know (hiring manager) saying that the big boss went through all their open reqs and closed them. So the job req was closed (yesterday).
7.gif
7.gif

He did say he let the recruiter know I was awesome and I had a friend on the inside if I wanted to try for any other jobs. I have another friend that works there that said the same but unfortunately there aren''t any jobs in any other groups I''m interested in trying for. I really wanted to get into the group that I was going to be interviewing for.

So big disappointment. The only thing I can think is there must be something better out there for me and I just need to be patient and find it. In the meantime I''m going to kick it into high gear at the job I''m currently at to hopefully get spared in the next round of layoffs.

Thanks for all of the dust I did get from all of you! It got me this far at least.
1.gif
And at least it wasn''t because I failed the interview. Not much you can do about closing out job reqs.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMMER!!! That really blows. Ugh. Something even better will come around for you, I''m sure of it. So here''s some more dust with the hopes that it will happen soon.

****************************************************************************************

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:25:59 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
BUMMER!!! That really blows. Ugh. Something even better will come around for you, I''m sure of it. So here''s some more dust with the hopes that it will happen soon.

****************************************************************************************
Thanks so much. I can really use it!
1.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So sorry this opportunity did not work out! There will be something out there for you and oh so much more PS dust!! Good luck with the hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results