shape
carat
color
clarity

first timer... ? re:adiamor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone-

long time lurker... first time poster:) sounds a bit spooky.. but as i''ve realized, i''m not the only one that reads and reads and reads before getting up the courage to post.

i guess "officially" i should be in the LIW thread, but i had a question about this setting/company.

what seems to be a popular choice on ps.. i''ve fallen hard for the halo! however, i don''t think my sbf (sweet boyfriend) pockets are large enough to accommodate my ever expanding love for all that is good and sparkly:) however, if there is one thing i have learned from the 5+ months of lurking.. is that i want and can have (with the right amount of research) something bright, white and lively as heck! since halos are pretty uncommon here in the midwest, i also wanted something a little different from all of my engaged friends.

with that said... i have been researching the heck out of settings, and have found quite a few halo designs that are beautiful, but just too expensive... (while $$ has never "officially" been discussed with me i''m thinking the budget is around 6K) - this can buy a beautiful solitaire.... but that''s not really what i want... is it bad to want a beautiful setting and a beautiful stone?

which leads me, in the most round about way, to my question.

i have found this setting from an on-line company called adiamor. this setting seems like a deal at $895 for white gold. has anyone had any experience with this company? am i missing out on another vendor who sells the beloved halo for under 1K? and realistically ..... and be honest here.... can i get above a 1.25c center stone with the remaining 5K that is all that it can be?

thanks in advance for all of your help!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
forgot to post.. sorry
7.gif

R-1039.jpg

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
sorry... a few more.. it seems perfect because it is prong set AND low to the hand!

R-1039-1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS
35.gif
35.gif

I don''t know about that company, but think that setting is lovely. Have you checked out www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com, they have some very pretty halo settings.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
see all of the things i have learned in my few months of lurking.... i never would have known the difference between prong set and bezel set before ps
36.gif

R-1039-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results