shape
carat
color
clarity

First pictures of the Jolie Pitt twins.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Just in case anyone was interested in seeing the first picture from People.com

angelina_jolie.jpg

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
It kinda sucks they are only looking at the one on the right...

Can you imagine when they are old enough and look at that cover and ask who the "special" one was?
23.gif

Sounds like something I would do...
41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 8:09:20 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
They''re beautiful. Shiloh is just about as cute as can be.. :)
They do look beautiful; I think Shiloh is absolutely darling! They are so tiny!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 8:34:24 PM
Author: Skippy123

Ditto. I think Shiloh is adorable. I am looking forward to seeing pics of the twins as they get bigger!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 8:39:38 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 8/3/2008 8:34:24 PM
Author: Skippy123

Ditto. I think Shiloh is adorable. I am looking forward to seeing pics of the twins as they get bigger!!
Hehe me too, I think it is hard to tell who they look like when they are that tiny.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a slightly different picture from Hello magazine.

angelina-jolie-twins-01.jpg

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, with genetics like that, those kids are gonna be adorable! Little Shiloh is just a sweet pea! I can''t wait to see those babies as they get older. They are gonna be so cute.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
From what I can see, these children will resemble their Daddy more than their Mommy. One childe appears to have the Jolie lips but the other one has Brad''s expression and smile. I can''t wait to see them grow into their strong features.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
They are so gorgeouse, cant wait to see them grow up. With a mum and dad like that, they should be stunning.

contratulations to them

d2b

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
I agree, they are so beautiful and Shiloh, well, for me she''s the cutest ''hollywood baby'' and definitely took the best features of both mum (lips) and dad (eyes). I think Brangelina should have more babies just so we can get to coo over their cuteness!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They do make some beautiful babies! Shiloh is just ridiculously cute.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
With those genes...OMG.

Are they giving the money to charity again?

I heard the twins were invitro AND they are adopting again soon?

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 11:51:50 AM
I wish they''d just get married....

They certainly are two genetically blessed people, that''s for sure!

If they got married, or even if they don''t, do you think it is going to last? (just curious)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not know if twins were the objective but I know they wanted to get pregnant asap. Brad supposedly wanted a biological son.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 11:59:43 AM

Date: 8/4/2008 11:54:10 AM
Author: diamondfan
With those genes...OMG.

I saw that too... they make beautiful babies that''s for sure. I wonder why they did invitro.. just to create twins?

On Perez Hilton:

Angelina Jolie is shooting down reports that she conceived her newborn twins via in vitro fertilization.

In a new interview with Hello magazine, the actress says:

"If they had been concieved through IVF, we would have been happy to discuss it. But we have been fortunate never to have had fertility problems."

So... apparently Angelina says no to the IVF.
33.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What beautiful little babies. They are just adorable. I can''t wait to see them as they grow too.

Linda

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 12:14:02 PM

Date: 8/4/2008 12:04:02 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 8/4/2008 11:59:43 AM

With those genes...OMG.

I saw that too... they make beautiful babies that''s for sure. I wonder why they did invitro.. just to create twins?

On Perez Hilton:

Angelina Jolie is shooting down reports that she conceived her newborn twins via in vitro fertilization.

In a new interview with Hello magazine, the actress says: ''If they had been concieved through IVF, we would have been happy to discuss it. But we have been fortunate never to have had fertility problems.''

So... apparently Angelina says no to the IVF.
33.gif
I hope that IS the case.. it would be horribly selfish I think given the ability to create beautiful babies naturally..
I think she''s honest too, she totally would have admitted it if they were invitro. It would have been one of those things she wanted to talk about just for people that were curious about going through the process themselves.

They sure are cute though...and Shiloh just NEEDS those cheeks squeezed omg!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
With those genes...OMG.

They did give it to charity...all $14m!!!
23.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought they would again, at least it means some good can come out of it. Allow the photogs some access so there is not a total frenzy, and give the money to a worthy cause. Brangelina certainly does not need the money.

I think Suri and Shiloh are totally cute! They could end up being buds.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Apparently twins run in Brad''s family (his grandparents and sister both had twins).

Yeah, I bought the magazine. They are seriously beautiful photos! Their family looks so incredibly happy, and seeing the kids holding their new brother and sister is adorable.

Apparently Maddox is asking for more siblings already!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 7:49:48 PM
Author: princesss
Apparently twins run in Brad''s family (his grandparents and sister both had twins).

Yeah, I bought the magazine. They are seriously beautiful photos! Their family looks so incredibly happy, and seeing the kids holding their new brother and sister is adorable.

Apparently Maddox is asking for more siblings already!
Fraternal twins would run on the mother''s side in this case because of the release of more than one egg. I know because I''m a fraternal twin and so fraternals can come from me, but for my brother, they would come from his daughter. The twins from Brad''s side could eventually see fraternal twins from his daughters. Identical twins, I hear, cannot run in families.

They are adorable though and yay for twins
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Very cool, Hera!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Speaking of cute Hollywood kids, have you seen Kingston Rossdale (Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale) lately? Man on Man he is such a cutie as well! Him and Shiloh need to hook up and marry in about 25 years. They would continue the adorable kid trend.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 8:10:05 AM
Author: trinity911
I agree, they are so beautiful and Shiloh, well, for me she''s the cutest ''hollywood baby'' and definitely took the best features of both mum (lips) and dad (eyes). I think Brangelina should have more babies just so we can get to coo over their cuteness!
I couldn''t agree more!

Shiloh is just the most beautiful child.. I keep telling FF that I want to keep her! ;-)

I can''t wait to see how the twins look as they get older.

Major kudos to Brad & Angelina for giving all of that money to charity.... what an awesome couple.

x x x

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Me too! FI reckons I''m slightly obsessed! Let''s remind ourselves of the sheer loveliness of this child (as if we needed reminding!!) - at least it''ll tide us over until we can see how Knox and Marcheline will turn out

shiloh-jolie-pitt-bonpoint-baby-03.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
And I just love love love this pic of Shiloh and Daddy - the way they have the same facial expression is so adorable!

I do hope the rumours that Angelina ''hates'' Shiloh aren''t true. I know she''s called her a ''blob'' and ''outcast'' before because she was born with so many privileges but it would make me so sad if that was the case. Certainly, there are lots of pics out there where Angelina''s cuddling Shiloh so I''m guessing they''re just horrid rumours.

shiloh-jolie-pitt-bonpoint-baby-07.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 11:01:26 PM
Author: hairgirl95
Speaking of cute Hollywood kids, have you seen Kingston Rossdale (Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale) lately? Man on Man he is such a cutie as well! Him and Shiloh need to hook up and marry in about 25 years. They would continue the adorable kid trend.
The two of them have had playdates together actually! So maybe it''s in the cards
2.gif
Gavin Rossdale is a hottie... Kingston looks a LOT like him.

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
here he is in a recent shot...he''s looking blonder now, or is that just my imagination?! He sure is cute - and perfecting the celebrity wave like Mum - but he could probably lose the dummy!

649967(2).jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Brad and Angelina certainly do make beautiful babies...
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results