shape
carat
color
clarity

First Isreal Rose purchase, show me yours! <3

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1429890572|3867166 said:
Gorgeous! Very sparkly and I love the round/baguette combination. :love: Also, it sounds like you made a good choice on the ring sizing. This is a beautiful addition to your sparkle collection! Yay! :appl:
Thanks RockinR, I'm very pleased with the sizing as well. I have been looking for something in this style with this quality stones for a while now. It feels really good to finally find a piece you've been seeing in your mind for some time. I wish I took better photos though :wall: lol. You can't really see the true color in these. It's much whiter in person.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Diamondboy11685|1429895810|3867210 said:
Gorgeous! Very sparkly and I love the round/baguette combination. :love: Also, it sounds like you made a good choice on the ring sizing. This is a beautiful addition to your sparkle collection! Yay! :appl:
Thanks RockinR, I'm very pleased with the sizing as well. I have been looking for something in this style with this quality stones for a while now. It feels really good to finally find a piece you've been seeing in your mind for some time. I wish I took better photos though :wall: lol. You can't really see the true color in these. It's much whiter in person.

Honestly I thought your photos were nice. Haha, maybe you just need more jewelry to practice on! :errrr:

On another note, I think BrightIce had some oec studs for sale. Have you got your eye in anything yet? I love visiting the JBG website to check out their new items. :appl:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1429927828|3867430 said:

Honestly I thought your photos were nice. Haha, maybe you just need more jewelry to practice on! :errrr:

On another note, I think BrightIce had some oec studs for sale. Have you got your eye in anything yet? I love visiting the JBG website to check out their new items. :appl:
Lol, more jewelry always! I want to get a nicer camera. I just use my point and shoot iPhone with a cracked screen :wall:. When it come to OEC studs, I'm looking for a minimum of 2cts and I don't really like to have a maximum when it comes to diamonds hehe

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Diamondboy11685|1430041390|3867951 said:

Lol, more jewelry always! I want to get a nicer camera. I just use my point and shoot iPhone with a cracked screen :wall:. When it come to OEC studs, I'm looking for a minimum of 2cts and I don't really like to have a maximum when it comes to diamonds hehe

I need to make some space on my phone to take pics. It's completely filled up with pet photos! :o Btw, I like your philosophy on bling. Never have a maximum when it comes to diamonds...good motto! :appl: Too bad it's not one I can indulge in very often, but it sure is fun to look at everyone else's pretty bling! :naughty:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1430051791|3867989 said:
Diamondboy11685|1430041390|3867951 said:

I need to make some space on my phone to take pics. It's completely filled up with pet photos! :o Btw, I like your philosophy on bling. Never have a maximum when it comes to diamonds...good motto! :appl: Too bad it's not one I can indulge in very often, but it sure is fun to look at everyone else's pretty bling! :naughty:

Awe, my phone is full of photos of my pet pug's too lol

I think my partner probably wishes I didn't indulge in my diamond addiction as much, but I just can't stop, and I won't stop lol :dance: win_20150210_065700__2__0.jpg win_20150210_065036__2_.jpg

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
A few more...
11152705_10206595069658620_3969220966103182058_n.jpg 11182201_10206663855018211_5977416619204435371_n.jpg 11175000_10206624132345169_3443087614961632981_n.jpg 11175058_10206610132635185_1727711933928104084_n.jpg

Dolce is my little fawn boy, and Phoebe is my little black girl :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Diamondboy, can't believe I missed these pics of your adorable pugs!!! :wall: Busy week, but catching up on PS and so glad I found the photos.
What an adorable pair of little babies you have! :appl: I love dogs if you can't tell, lol. A couple of the pics are just begging for a MEME, lol. I'm sure they are a huge part of your life. Thanks for sharing the photos!
PS. The jewelry obsession won't slow down if you keep frequenting PS. :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your doggies are adorable Diamondboy! :love: :love: :love:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby|1430497422|3870598 said:
You may have posted on this thread already, but just in case this is a great PS thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/random-pictures-stories-of-our-furbabies.183988/page-38

This one is also adorable! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-start-a-pets-wearing-jewelry-thread.205504/

Sorry for the thread jack, but the dogs are just too cute!
Thanks so much for the kind words. My pug's really appreciated it as well :wavey: lol. I don't know what I would do without them. I've had Dolce (fawn) since he was 8 weeks old, and Phoebe (lil miss black girl) I rescued when she was 1.5 years old from an abusive home. Sometimes I think she rescued me though :appl:. There's nothing as special as love from a pug :appl:. Thanks for the link to those dog threads, what a hoot! I added a few, but will have to take some of them wearing my jewelry.

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
junebug17|1430497803|3870599 said:
Your doggies are adorable Diamondboy! :love: :love: :love:
Thanks, hon! They are my life :wavey:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
awwwwww they are gorgeous!! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Diamondboy, I'm a flash/fire fan myself so when I saw your hand shots my jaw dropped! :love:

It looks absolutely fantastic on your hand, were you anticipating that or was it a pleasant surprise? It seems to me that rings can be like clothes, you have to try them on. Its perfect on you, thank you for the hand shots.

I've been lurking on Israel Rose for years. Its frustrating, though, because their pictures are oddly flat, I can never make much of a determination from their pics.

I'd like to know if any of you requested different pics from David/Israel Rose, like from his iPhone or his Android, for example. to address the lack of detail and scale in their website pics.

Luv2, your set is TDF, look at those fancies and how perfect the setting is, the streamlined detail with the yellow gold! KAPOP! Did you have many questions for Israel Rose or ask for a couple more pics?

I've long thought that when in NYC, a trip by Israel Rose would be the way to handle my hesitancy with the bad pics BUT from what I read on Yelp/Google search, they don't display their wares in a store setting, its more of a very small room in the diamond district and they don't display, you have to set an appointment ahead of time and tell them what you are looking for/they pull some possibilities for you.

Well total score, diamondboy. Sometime when you and your partner are off to a black tie event and blinged to kill, grab us a pic!! Enjoy, its a great look on you :appl:

Love your pugs too---I feel like my Westies rescued ME :bigsmile:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
azstonie|1431186293|3874501 said:
Hi Diamondboy, I'm a flash/fire fan myself so when I saw your hand shots my jaw dropped! :love:

It looks absolutely fantastic on your hand, were you anticipating that or was it a pleasant surprise? It seems to me that rings can be like clothes, you have to try them on. Its perfect on you, thank you for the hand shots.

I've been lurking on Israel Rose for years. Its frustrating, though, because their pictures are oddly flat, I can never make much of a determination from their pics.

I'd like to know if any of you requested different pics from David/Israel Rose, like from his iPhone or his Android, for example. to address the lack of detail and scale in their website pics.

Luv2, your set is TDF, look at those fancies and how perfect the setting is, the streamlined detail with the yellow gold! KAPOP! Did you have many questions for Israel Rose or ask for a couple more pics?

I've long thought that when in NYC, a trip by Israel Rose would be the way to handle my hesitancy with the bad pics BUT from what I read on Yelp/Google search, they don't display their wares in a store setting, its more of a very small room in the diamond district and they don't display, you have to set an appointment ahead of time and tell them what you are looking for/they pull some possibilities for you.

Well total score, diamondboy. Sometime when you and your partner are off to a black tie event and blinged to kill, grab us a pic!! Enjoy, its a great look on you :appl:

Love your pugs too---I feel like my Westies rescued ME :bigsmile:

Thanks so much for the kind words. I had an idea of the real estate it would take up on my finger, but wasn't exactly sure until I got it, but was even more pleased then I thought I would be. I didn't ask for other pics, I just dug through the posts on here relating to their site. For the most part, most PSer's that had worked with them had ended up very happy. There was a bit of a hiccup because I initially ordered a 3ct open heart pendant, but David sent me an email two days later (it was the weekend) and told me it had already been purchased and they hadn't had the chance to take the listing down. I was a little discouraged because my partner was in Japan on work and we already worked out a budget for that purchase. I didn't want to get something that was much more costly, as I think that is wrong to do when you're in a family, without discussing it first. Even though he wouldn't have been mad. I respect him and I expect respect back. David was great and said he would work with me on price if I found something that was more because of the issue. In the end he gave me about $300 off the list price on this ring. I was happy and my partner was too. All in all I would recommend them to others :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results