shape
carat
color
clarity

first buy from Bob Kast

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got curious...went to his website...well, you remember he did not respond for a couple of days. Apparently, was very busy. Anyhow, I got this tourmaline and it is STUNNING.

CRbbkaro202.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know how to convey this bright fucsia-like color

crbktour107.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this incredible brightness

Crbbkatours808.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these bright colors...

CRbbkstou505.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This joy of heart!

CRbobkastour333.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and the color really packs a punch doesn''t it? I have some of his fuschia tourmalines, and I''m bad, haven''t set them yet.
38.gif

I hope you set this one, so we can get some ideas. Reminds me a bit of a Mahenge spinel too.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally! I was thinking of a Mahenge. Just more fucsia-like. Too bad he makes them small, but maybe he will cut me a larger one?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are the specs on it? I really like it next to your tsavorite. I love pink and green together.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is 0.88 ct. and 6 mm. Luckily SG of tourmalines is not that high.

As to green...you should see my tsavorite and my new spinel side-by-side! Like a big guy with his tiny girlfriend!

Bob marked a different stone as "sold" in his website. That one is larger, but I bought exactly what I wanted to buy.

He has nice stones! Not big, so I have to find a way to set them, but all in its time.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, too, have one of his little hot fuchia pink round tourmalines. Amazing colour all the time and proves that a stone doesn''t have to be large to show a strong presence. Of course, it doesn''t stop me from wishing it is larger. I think mine is just over 1 ct too.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous tourmaline, crasru! I have a few of those 6mm stones too, and so far, I''ve managed a pair of earrings and a pendant - the earring stones are so vibrant they get compliments all the time. I''ve got one more 6mm that I''ll try to find a setting for in NY. Any setting plans for yours?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No...I have no idea. Order several matching colors from him and make a pendant or a "branch" brooch?

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Nice purchase crasru! Great color on that stone.
36.gif

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ya it takes quite a while for Bob to reply. I guess that are too many enquiries than the actual purchase. Well, I guess its worth the wait:) Its a pretty stone, nice and bright
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results