shape
carat
color
clarity

Firenze Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I posted this in the show me your ring forum, but i think that it''s probably better here:

I was wonderng if anyone has ever dealt with this store, bought any of their pieces??

I have been lusting after a bunch of their rings!!!!!

also, i just changed my icon -- that''s my sweet, sweet, sweet pup gracie.
emstar.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Never heard of them, sorry...can you post some pics of their rings?

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I think they have rings shown in the pricescope gallery..?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
The only thing I know about them is that I have seen them on eBay a while back, and they are in the same building that Signed Pieces is in, in NYC.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They do have pics in the PS gallery...yummy! Sorry I don''t know anything about them...but the stuff sure looks nice!
382x375.aspx

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
here are some i love. i just wish that i could figure out how to post pictures better.

perfect1.JPG

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
another

perfect3.GIF

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
last one:

perfect4.JPG

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yep, they have some gorgeous things on their website! That sapphire is absolutely stunning. I think the pricetag is too....something like $23K or thereabouts. Hmmm, gotta keep buying those PowerBall tickets.
25.gif
I like their rings as well & would also be interested in finding out if anyone has bought from them & what their thoughts are.

Judy
:)

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have only dealt with them through their E-bay storefront. I e-mailed them some questions, and at first they were quite polite. As time went by and I asked more questions, the more curt they became and basically said they didn't want to communicate any further. To me this was out of line - I was simply asking clarification about their return policy. As many of you can attest, sometimes when you see a pic of a setting it doesn't look the same on your hand - all I wanted was a way to be able to see a setting I was interested in prior to ordering it in my size (which would make it unreturnable - how convenient for them). Their return policy on E-bay clearly states you can return any item as long as it is not a special order / size / worn / altered - yet when pressed, they did not seem interested in gaining my business.

They do have beautiful pieces - in fact, I think I saw a piece identical to one of theirs in a local B&M (although neither they nor the local place will admit to that in any way - in fact, Firenze claims their pieces are made in Italy I believe, yet the local B&M says they get theirs through a place in California). The specs on the sidestones were the same as in the Firenze listing, they look exactly the same (I brought a Firenze pic to the local B&M to compare), and yet Firenze does have better prices.

I note that Firenze has started to post pics in a gallery here on PS - so I assume they are here, if only in lurker status. (If you are here, please note it would be VERY helpful for you to publish what size center stones a setting can accommodate in your e-bay listings.)

I really do like their pieces in photos - and I am sure they are beautiful in person; but going to NYC just to see a setting is out of the question for me. I was intent on buying a setting from them if I liked it in person - but they lost a sale by not being willing to honor their own published return policy.

Just my experience.
40.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am coveting one of their Natalie K rings...but it probably isn''t in the budget til 2006!! They do have TONS of great eye-candy..it will keep you drooling for hours..
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Gracie is quite the cutie! Which of the settings do you like best? What will it be used for? Just curious...I dont know anything about Firenze except that the seemed to open a bit earlier then the other vendors in their building....*shrugs* Wish I could be more of a help.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2005 6:17:26 PM
Author: FireGoddess
They do have pics in the PS gallery...yummy! Sorry I don''t know anything about them...but the stuff sure looks nice!
382x375.aspx
Wow!!!! That''s pretty -- looks like Simon G to me. Didn''t Maryalina recently get a Simon G band through Firenze?

cluelessL

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/14/2005 10:04:49 PM
Author: lovelylulu
last one:
Where did you get that last picture from? I didn''t see it on their website.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
maryalaina just purchased a simon g ring from them. here''s her linky

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Matatora: gracie is pretty cute! so is your pup
emstar.gif

I came across the rings in the PS gallery and really like some of the colored stone halos for a RHR option. I also love the halo on that sapphire so i''ve kept the picture as an idea for an engagement ring. it''s so pretty.

jenniepea

Rough_Rock
Lovely--

Have you gone into Firenze yet? I''ve been admiring some of their rings, too. If so, how was their service? Is there anyone in particular that you found helpful? I am looking to do some customization to a ring bought there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results