shape
carat
color
clarity

Fingers crossed for this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so excited! I''m 99.999% sure K will propose this weekend. He said it would be before June so basically he has tonight, Saturday, or Sunday. AHHHH!!! I''m doing some serious wriggling over here!

Of course I was pretty sure it would happen last weekend and it didn''t, so I''m trying not to get my hopes up. Oh well, too late for that!

So does anyone want to take bets on which day it''ll happen?
31.gif

I''m thinking tonight. We''ve got a few things going on tomorrow. My little sister''s graduation (from Jr. High, lol) and K''s company picnic. I have a feeling he wants to show off his new FIANCE (!) at the picnic (at least, that''s what I''m hoping he''s thinking) because he seems really excited to go.

BUT I do have a back-up plan, just in case he finds a reason not to propose. There''s a whole chicken sitting in the fridge right now. That''s right, engagement chicken. I''m prepared to do battle here.
11.gif

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh sweetie I SO hope he does it! Dust to you!

You guys are adorable. Yourpics of picking out the ring were so cute, so I cant wait to see the proposal/ring pics!!!
1.gif

My anniversary with my SO is June 1st, so I am REEEAALLLLYYY hoping he does it then. Maybe we''ll be engagement twins!

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
I definitely hope it happens this weekend...I''ve been following your story on here and I get anxious for you....Dust------

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, girls!!! So you remembered the little preview with the ring shopping pics, eh? Well soon I''ll have even better pics to share!!!

I am now 100% SURE he is doing it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

He called me at lunch and says "So, I''m taking you to your appointment tonight" I''m like "Huh? I don''t have an appointment for anything" And he says "Actually you have an appointment at 5:30 for a 90 minute Balinese spa treatment"
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
Then he said he''ll pick me up afterwards for something else (???)

OMG I am freaking out!!! Right after we hung up I ran to the store and picked up a nail kit and just did a quick manicure in my car. I hope he''s not trying to through me off. Oooo, I so hope it''s tonight!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh so exciting!! Yeahhhh!!! Good luck! *****DUST*******

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! So excited!!! I can not wait to see your ring again
9.gif
So happy for you, tons of dust in your way
12.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
ooo!! lots of dust!!!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I''d squeeze in some more dust before the weekend!!!! Yay IDOC!!! *****************
9.gif
36.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
**************************************dust
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
**********DUST********* my dear!!!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
OoOoOo.... DUST TO YOU!!!! I hope it's everything you've ever imagined and more!!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
dust- dust- dust- -------- What an excting time for you!

1.gif

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
whooo yay IDOC!!! lots and lots of dust for you!!!

unfortunately i don''t think mine will happen this weekend, but B is playing mean tricks on me, he keeps changing the story about the status of the ring, hmph.

so this weekend is all yours!!! SO sweet of him to take you to a spa!!!! let us know ASAP, we''re all wiggling for you too!

daydreamer

Rough_Rock
Yay! Enjoy the weekend.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
IDOC,

I hope you had a wonderful night last night....I, too, have been following your story from when you picked out the ring and I am sooooooo excited for you!
face1.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
So, guess what...

I''M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!

He planned the most romantic proposal and we celebrated afterward with my family. It was absolutely perfect! I really, really want to start a new thread but for one, we''re extremely busy today and second, I cannot for the life of me take a good picture of my ring. I''ve read and reread the how-to thread, but I think it has to do with my camera. I have a brand new Canon Powershot S5IS with all these fancy settings. If anyone can offer some advise, please do so!

Hopefully I''ll be posting some pics later today!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
YAYYYYYYY!!!

congratulations IDOC!
36.gif
can''t wait to hear the story and see pictures

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! You should start a new tread with pretty pics of your ring
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
. My hubby has a camra like that and it''s not good for pics of rings. Any one with a small camara that you can use the micro tool?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2009 9:00:36 AM
Author: gaby06
Congratulations!!! You should start a new tread with pretty pics of your ring
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
. My hubby has a camra like that and it''s not good for pics of rings. Any one with a small camara that you can use the micro tool?

Yeah, I was surprised to find that it can''t take ring pics at all because it''s such a kicka$$ camera. Well, I still have my old Sony Cyber-Shot (it''s only about 3-4 years old). I''ll have to try it this afternoon. But yes, I have TONS of pictures from last night and as soon as I have some ring pics I will be posting a new thread. I just feel terrible starting one bc people get a little grumpy when there are no pics, heehee.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo!!!!!

That''s awesome! I can''t wait to read the whole proposal story and see pics of your amazing asscher!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yay cushions im sooooo happy for you and soooo excited to see more pics of your gorgeous asscher
36.gif
30.gif
enjoy being engaged
9.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
EEEK!! Congratulations girl, that''s wonderful! Use the macro setting on your camera (it''s a little flower icon) and keep the camera at a close distance from your ring. I''d recommend putting it on a flat surface to practice, then move on to hand shots in the regular automatic mode.

To post photos here you''ll have to size your photos down a little, but after that you''re good to go. I cannot wait to see the photos, awww!!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif

Much happiness to the two of you

audball

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
yayayayayayay congrats!!! i saw your ring on a previous post you started, and it''s absolutely GORGEOUS! cannot wait to see those pictures! congrats again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results