shape
carat
color
clarity

Finding N 8640 Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cdh

Rough_Rock
I found an engagement ring with this # N 8640 on it and am hoping it is a designer''s number. There is a different number which I don''t have that starts with the first letter of the store''s name.
We found the ring which was already sold to someone else and were given the style # and price etc. When I called a couple of weeks later wanting to buy the N 8640 setting they said they had one in stock. After the drive there we found that it was not true, they tried to sell me a different number with similiar round diamonds but in a channel setting etc. I knew absolutely it was not the same ring (not liking channel settings).
Now of course I am not comfortable doing business with them. It was like dealing with a car salesman who tells you that he has the car with the right options in stock and after you arrive he tries to sell you anything else he has that is similiar (because he never actually had the car you wanted). I won''t purchase such an important item from a store I lost faith in.
I fell in love with the ring and cannot find anything close to it. This ring is for my 25th anniversary to replace my original (much smaller) one. I have a 1 carat round diamond for the center stone.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It might be a Stuller ID number. You could probably check at http://www.stuller.com or by calling a jeweler that carries Stuller. If so, you are in luck, because most jewelers can order from Stuller and it is pretty affordable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results