shape
carat
color
clarity

Find your Presidential match

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks MB. I ran through all the questions and actually came out with the man I''m voting for.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is amazing! It actually picked the one I was going to vote for anyway!!!! I am going to send this to my husband now.....hehe, I wonder who he will turn up with!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, it agreed with my previous choice, too.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LMAO - Right down the middle for me, as usual. *sigh*

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
geckodani - I''m on your boat. I''m undecided. I have strong opposing and strong agreeing feelings on both sides.

dendon

Shiny_Rock
Got the person I''m not voting for!
20.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting that quiz, love the little heads, this one is easier for middle ground folks or if both choices of quotes just pi##ed you off. From Minnesota Public Radio quiz

ETA: Darn it, can't find the one without Barr or Nader...but this one is pretty good, you just have to check that you want Obama and McCain included quiz

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
7 checks on one side, 6 on the other side - which is pretty much how I feel!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I got who I had already chosen!
9.gif

Mr. PD

Rough_Rock
Blah, Its pathetic that this country''s people have to pick the lesser of two evils. Neither of the two evils really even talk about their stances, its just a popularity game, and name calling fest. It reminds me of grade school. I''ll be writing in Ron Paul, the only one who has common sense, and could save this country.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 4:46:37 PM
Author: Mr. PD
Blah, Its pathetic that this country''s people have to pick the lesser of two evils. Neither of the two evils really even talk about their stances, its just a popularity game, and name calling fest. It reminds me of grade school. I''ll be writing in Ron Paul, the only one who has common sense, and could save this country.
I am sooo with you. This election and the disarray of this country makes me feel physically ill every time I think about it. I''d love to write in Ron Paul as well. I also love that my profession has spawned such a bright guy as he
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 3:33:21 PM
Author: dendon
Got the person I''m not voting for!
20.gif

I wonder (if I may be so bold) are you going to vote for the person you "matched" with or your previous candidate?

btw-I got who I already decided on, DH is pretty split but he''s felt like that throughout the entire campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results