shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caroline1

Rough_Rock
So some of you know that i posted a thread about my Key West Vacation... Well guess what ladies the day is 2morrow. I''m leaving 2morrow morning and staying there for 1/wk. I told you ladies that I might be getting engaged, All I know is that he finished paying off the ring. So all i am thinking about is that darn ring.....(gosh) So ladies if you can help me out keep your fingers cross, and maybe when i get back i''ll be engaged. Maybe I might throw a couple pics of the ring if you ladies are good..... No I''m just kidding... You ladies showed your rings, so you''ll be one of the first people to see it. I owe you guys that much. All of your rings are beautiful ladies... I''m glad you took the time to share them. Well i''m getting ready to pack and get some sleep, I will def. keep you ladies updated... Until next time my darlingsssss.............
36.gif
18.gif
25.gif
19.gif

Alienor

Rough_Rock
I am crossing my fingers so that you get a girl-soon proposal.
Good luck and more importantly, enjoy your vacation.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great time! Hopefully he will propose over there, but if he doesnt, enjoy your vacation anyway!! Enjoy!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh... The waiting is the worst! I''m doing it too! My boyfriend just surprised me with two trips to pick from for my birthday in two weeks, and back in the beginning of April we designed the ring! (I con''t stop thinking about it either!) So I''m with you!
Have an awesome trip! I''m from Florida, and my family has a place in Key West, so I''ve spent a lot of time there... I have to reccomend Louie''s Backyard for dinner! It''s my favorite, great food and an awesome place!
Keep us posted on how it goes... I''m pulling for ya!!

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
Hi Caroline!
35.gif

Enjoy your vacation! I''m sure your dreams will come true in Key West. My bf proposed me there during our vacation in February this year. It is a fabolous place to get engaged. We were staying at Westin and he popped the question by the water at a beautiful Sunset. Ah, can''t wait to go back there again. Enjoy the delicious food!
18.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hope it happens for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Best of luck!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Have a wonderful vacation and we''ll all keep our fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Hope it happens!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results