shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robtali

Rough_Rock
It''s finally finished! I got the setting done on Saturday, and here is the finished product. Bob at Whiteflash really found a great stone for me, the jeweler was commenting on how nice the cut was.... Hope she loves it!

final setting 1.JPG

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beauty! I''m sure she will love it. Do you have specs on the diamonds?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks great. Of course she will love it!

Where did you get the setting?

robtali

Rough_Rock
I don''t have specs on the side stones, they were just melee stones, but they look nice and white. There are 5 on each side, pave set. I know it is hard to see, I can''t seem to get a picture that isn''t blurry! As far as the center stone, it is a round, ideal cut, vs2, I color (on the cert it is I, WF listed it as a J), and .718 carat. In terms of the color, though, it looks as white as the driven snow. The cut makes all the difference with the color showing up white!
Believe it or not, I got the setting at Zales. They have an independent jewelry maker that comes in once every couple months to show their settings, and they will set the stone "while you wait". I looked at a few local jewelers, and almost picked something else, a three stone ring, but I really liked this one, and thought she would too. Plus, even though I bought the stone online, Zales guarantees that it will not break, chip, or fall out, and they also guarantee the setting, and if anything happens to the setting it is fixed for free, or if the stone is damaged or falls out it is replaced for free.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results