shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Finally123

Rough_Rock

Thanks so much Tuckins1, taovandel, jjc, nkarma, sunnyd, Amanda.Rx, loriken214, Blackpaw, travel goddess, bella mezzo, purselover, tyty33, Bleed Burnt Orange, and treefrog!

I really appreciate your kind words and compliments. The venue did set the tone for the whole weekend and I was lucky to find a dress with straps (a must for me) that was simple yet beautiful. For those of your who had doubts about your dress post-purchase - I definitely did too. There was no "this is IT" feeling when I bought it and did wonder whether I had looked enough afterwards... but when I put it on on the day - it was perfect.

Nkarma - the dress is a Rivini, I believe it from the Winter 2007 collection, and I think the style number is 12. If you go to the Rivini website, the dress is on display on the scrolling bar. If you click on it, it''s labeled dec07-12. Sorry I can''t be more specific; maybe you can contact someone at Rivini for more details.

beltane

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE the different colours for the junior bridesmaids and the bridesmaids! Your whole wedding was SO classy and such a ''dream come true'' kind of day! Thanks for sharing.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on getting married!!! It looks like you had a wonderful wedding!! Love the pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results