shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, some wedding pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Ang - You made a beautiful bride! Congratulations!!

Love those fun bridal party shots too!!
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ang, you looked beautiful and I am a sucker for the bride/Daddy dance that results in tears. Congratulations!!
36.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 6:17:32 PM
Author: ang3199
94 looks and no one likes them
39.gif
Are you kidding? These are great pics!!
36.gif
You two look so happy and you''re having so much fun. I love seeing that in photos. Congratulations!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos!! You and your hubbie look so happy. Congratulations!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Of course we love them, gal! Beautiful pics and beautiful wedding!
5.gif
Love your color choices as well. Best wishes to you and your DH!
36.gif
36.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
VRBeauty: We did have such a great time! Thank you!

Pocahontas: Thank you! The bridal party thought the jumping picture was silly (it was a bit awkward to run in those dresses and shoes!) but they all thought it turned out fabulously!

Sparkalicious: :) Thanks! We wanted something more than just the plain bridal party church shots!

Miraclesrule: I know! I always cry at wedding during the dad dance! He did so great throughout the whole ceremony, then he just started telling me all this sweet stuff during our dance. I dont know where it came from because he is NOT a mushy type of guy!

Portia: Thank you! I was just kidding about no one liking them! We did have such a blast!

Bee: Thanks dear! I think I might keep him now......
41.gif

Sarah: Thank you! Orange is my favorite color, especially the more country pumpkin, burnt orangish. I was really happy with how well everything went together with those colors!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
I love your pictures. My favorite is the group shot of everyone running or dancing? It is kind of hard to tell. It looks like both of you had soo much fun at your wedding which is the best part. Congrats.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful wedding, ang! You and your husband look so happy and positively glowing! Congratulations!

I adore your necklace. Would you be able to share who makes it and where it might be sold?

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Museikchik: Thank you! We were actually all running toward the photographer and jumped or did something silly on her count of three!

KimN: The necklace is made by a company called Marielle. I got it from the boutique where I got my dress. MB Bride in PA. It really is just a necklace that could probably be found at Claire''s or something like that. It was much more expensive than it needed to be, I think because the salon was selling it!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Guess I''m a little late, but Congrats! You and your Hubby look like you had a blast! I liked the pics: felt like I was actually there!

Enjoy married life!

~SL.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 11:49:06 AM
Author: SparklyLibra
Guess I''m a little late, but Congrats! You and your Hubby look like you had a blast! I liked the pics: felt like I was actually there!

Enjoy married life!

~SL.

Awww, thank you! That makes me feel really good! We have been together for so long and I thought nothing would change when we got married but oddly enough, it did. It just feels like our bond is so much more amazing, I don''t know. Weird and sappy...hahah.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...your wedding was beautiful!!!

Your colors were great and I love your song choices as well!!! :)

clop

Shiny_Rock
You''re such a gorgeous couple! The pictures are beautiful. I love the details of your dress. Your 2 group "faves" are so fun! ooh, I have to add, you have very nice hands (beautiful ring set too). I LOVE your nails - they are the most perfect natural shade of pink!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Princess: Thank you! I love the color and most of my closet is made up of coppery orange stuff!

Clop: Aww, you are sweet! I actually hate my hands because I wish my fingers were longer and I hate the veiny-ness of my hands! I do try to keep up with my nails because when they look good I feel good!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results