shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally set my Golden Tourmaline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Love it D&T! It turned out so pretty!!
30.gif

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! That setting is perfect for it.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you brandy, I still need to set a few more stones, and I am so inlove with all your uniquesettings.com mountings. Ahhh, I just gotta find a good jeweler though to order for me
15.gif

Barcelona - thank you for your kind comments

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the stone in that setting. It looks GREAT. Is it as high off of your finger as it looks in the photos? Are you worried about banging it on things? Mabye a photo illusion.

Did you upgrade the diamonds? And are you happy with the diamonds?

TFS!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2009 2:41:35 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Love the stone in that setting. It looks GREAT. Is it as high off of your finger as it looks in the photos? Are you worried about banging it on things? Mabye a photo illusion.

TFS!
Thanks stone hunter. I actually wear this on my middle finger on my right hand, it''s actually not that high, The diamonds are ok, I did loupe it, and found only 1 that was darker and more included than the rest. But they are so small and bezelled that I didn''t really know I would really noticed, but I think TL upgrade hers? not sure though?. For a more expensive stone, I might upgrade (I''ll get another one of these setting for another gem). I think due to the open bezel gallery on the shanks that makes it appear really tall. HTH

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2009 2:53:55 PM
Author: D&T

Date: 7/20/2009 2:41:35 PM
Author: Stone Hunter

TFS!
Thanks stone hunter. I actually wear this on my middle finger on my right hand, it''s actually not that high, The diamonds are ok, I did loupe it, and found only 1 that was darker and more included than the rest. But they are so small and bezelled that I didn''t really know I would really noticed, but I think TL upgrade hers? not sure though?. For a more expensive stone, I might upgrade (I''ll get another one of these setting for another gem). I think due to the open bezel gallery on the shanks that makes it appear really tall. HTH
Yes that does help THANKS. I usually love the styles of the settings that you pick. And now I''m thinking about this one for my Spinel, since it needs an open setting ''cause it''s a color shifter.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results