shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally picked out my Tiffany''s ring. Whatcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
I also got my ring from signedpieces and had it appraised at T. & Co. I have the classic solitaire in a 1 ct. I''ve also been to their booth in the jewelry district in NYC and met who I assume was the owner - a nice guy with lots of nice things. The only issue I think is if your fiance was opposed or the ring had minor scratches - but I believe those could be polished out. My fiance was looking at T. & Co. for my ring, I found signedpieces myself. I could have gotten a bigger ring with our budget but I didn''t see much of a size jump until a 1.5 ct or so, and I was tired of being ringless. Good luck. I love my Tiffany ring - its so simple and classic.

Another family member just got a ring from signedpieces and was very pleased because with the money he saved - he was able to get a Tiffany ring instead of a bluenile one. I don''t think the blue box is a big deal, more expensive jewelry at Tiffany comes in a black velet box anyways. (Personally I get a little more excited when I see that).
11.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2007 9:34:21 PM
Author: Jewels
I own the a classic Tiffany ring and I must say I love it. If you like the setting, go for it. I would also suggest going to Tiffany''s and look at a few rings in H & I as well. My 1.35c is an I VS1 and it faces up white. My Tiffany band is G VS2 and I could hardly see the difference in color when I wear the rings side by side.

I bought both Tiffany rings from Signedpieces and could not be happier. I am not saying that you should buy from SP, but I just want to provide a feedback on my experience. I was able to save a close to 1/2 price by buying from SP. I took both rings to Tiffany to size, and had my 1.35c ring checked and appraised by them. SP has a 30 money back guarantee and I was able to get my rings checked and sized within the 30 day period. Overall, I am very happy with the rings, SP''s service, and the price that I paid for the rings.

Here is a pic of my rings.

Good luck with your search, please keep us posted.
This is the picture that got me interested in signedpieces! Love it!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2007 7:18:15 PM
Author: winternight
I also got my ring from signedpieces and had it appraised at T. & Co. I have the classic solitaire in a 1 ct. I''ve also been to their booth in the jewelry district in NYC and met who I assume was the owner - a nice guy with lots of nice things. The only issue I think is if your fiance was opposed or the ring had minor scratches - but I believe those could be polished out. My fiance was looking at T. & Co. for my ring, I found signedpieces myself. I could have gotten a bigger ring with our budget but I didn''t see much of a size jump until a 1.5 ct or so, and I was tired of being ringless. Good luck. I love my Tiffany ring - its so simple and classic.

Another family member just got a ring from signedpieces and was very pleased because with the money he saved - he was able to get a Tiffany ring instead of a bluenile one. I don''t think the blue box is a big deal, more expensive jewelry at Tiffany comes in a black velet box anyways. (Personally I get a little more excited when I see that).
11.gif

Wow I didn''t know the more expensive pieces come in black velvet boxes. That''s interesting because I always associated T&Co. with the darn blue box hehe.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
^^^
They come in a black velvet box, in a blue box - sorry for the confusion! (At least in my experience).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results