shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My WF diamond in Ritani

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your nice compliments!
9.gif
I will keep working on the picture-taking thing.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!! ritani just nails it, don''t they!! (or doesn''t he, i should say). enjoy, and congratulations!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely! Congratulations.

Lucky Kid

Rough_Rock
Wow it looks great!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, bigdiamond. Your ring is beautiful. Enjoy!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Did you have them do the prongs like that? I like that the prongs are set differently.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! The rings are amazing!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous - I love Ritani! CONGRATS!
21.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all! It''s stupid, but I''m excited that other people like it too.
1.gif

Gothgrrl, the setting comes with the diamond between the prongs, but usually the prongs themselves are encrusted with diamonds as well. That was just a bit much for me, so I had it made a bit simpler. They were very accomodating.

cmgriff

Rough_Rock
Wow! What an interesting setting. I like the way the round prongs make it look and I love the little diamonds between the prongs. I''m a sucker for well implemented details...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Splish Splash Oops...Kerplunk!! (that was all I could think as I was reading your post~ glad there was no kerplunk!!) love the story. What a great one to repeat over the years! Your ring is a beauty! You can never post too many...if you want to send us more!

DKS

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I know! I know!
6.gif
I''m trying so hard to get good pictures, but I''m having no luck. My camera is was pretty mediocre when I got it 3 years ago, so maybe that''s the problem??

I can''t get good pictures without a loupe. I''m using the macro setting, but it focuses on the wrong thing and won''t let me change it. Anyone had this happen???

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful!!! I love the setting, it''s thin and delicate and I love the diamonds in the crown of the setting. They are really unique and cool!!!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh. that is JUST gorgeous! I love it.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
No better excuse for a brand spanking new top of the line camera for a GORGEOUS Ring!!!
30.gif
31.gif

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your stone is gorgeous! I love the prongs on the setting! The whole ring put together is beautiful!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Just lovely!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your very pretty ring. I liked your proposal story, too.

nala2000

Rough_Rock
Wowsers!!!!!!! I just love your ring and the prongs are great! Congratulations!

Hi, I have a question. Beautiful ring, by the way. I was wondering how you went about modifying ritani''s setting? Did you order it directly from them and then just said what you wanted to change? Because I''m looking for a similar design--a plain band with pave on the prongs and the heart-shaped prongs. I just didn''t want the diamonds between the prongs. Thanks for your help!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the surprise diamonds... It looks amazing of your finger.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful diamond and ring.

What is the color grading of the stone? It looks very white from the side.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 12:53:45 PM
Author: SparklyIsMyFavoriteColor
Hi, I have a question. Beautiful ring, by the way. I was wondering how you went about modifying ritani''s setting? Did you order it directly from them and then just said what you wanted to change? Because I''m looking for a similar design--a plain band with pave on the prongs and the heart-shaped prongs. I just didn''t want the diamonds between the prongs. Thanks for your help!

I ordered through my local high-end jeweler. They had a trunk show and a rep from Ritani was there, so I talked with him about ways to modify the setting, and then I ordered through the store with him there. We had a lengthy conversation about the difficultly in upgrading to a larger stone with the diamonds between the prongs, and I asked if it could be made without them. He was pretty discouraging about it, since that''s sort of their signature on the setting, but he told me that if I insisted they would do it for me. I ended up keeping them because on a smaller stone (mine is 1 ct), I didn''t see the shape of the diamonds as much as just sparkle all around. I know they''re pretty unique though, so I don''t blame you for wanting to change it.

You may also want to consider the Michael B settings. The petite princess is nice- the standard comes with four round prongs. I inquired about having it made with six prongs and they said that was no problem, so I''m sure they could do heart-shaped.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 2:28:39 PM
Author: MC
Congratulations! Beautiful diamond and ring.

What is the color grading of the stone? It looks very white from the side.

Thanks! The color on the center stone is a G, the diamonds between the prongs are G/H. I know what you mean though- I spend a lot of time looking at the profile of the ring, and I''ve never noticed any warmth at all in the side of the diamond. G''s are a great deal!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I have wanted to see that setting with the diamonds between the prongs for a while in a real ring, they look amazing! Sparkle everywhere. Congrats,

a

K9

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations on such a lovely stone and setting (and your engagement :)! Ritani really does have some beautiful settings!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 3:42:29 PM
Author: BigDiamonds

Thanks! The color on the center stone is a G, the diamonds between the prongs are G/H. I know what you mean though- I spend a lot of time looking at the profile of the ring, and I''ve never noticed any warmth at all in the side of the diamond. G''s are a great deal!
Yep, Gs are great. That is what mine is too, but I swear I see a bit of warmth in it when viewed outside in day light.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love your proposal story, BD, and your ring is to die for! Lucky girl, congrats!

Harleigh

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the surprise diamonds. That setting is really beautiful.
Congrats on the engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results