shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally,it is my turn!New e-ring from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xiaoxinmarryxiaobai

Rough_Rock
First of all,thanks to all the ppl here for their advice and help!It's so great to find PS in this lengthy,tiring search.

Second,thanks to Vera,James and Leon from WF.Their service just reflects everything said about them before.And the quality of the product go way beyond the original setting we saw in the local store.

My girl finally selected the 1.216ct,F,VS2,ACA stone as we both agree not to pay for something can't be seen.Setting is something we found in local store and then let WF custom made.Anyway,here is the pic WF sent.I am stilling trying to figure out how to take a good pic from my digital camera.I remember there are some discussion about it.Maybe I have to dig it out.

KuiLin_1218[1].JPG

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Dang I never tire of seeing those gorgeous ACA''s!!!!!!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful! I love how the band tapers into the stone!
Congrats!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s gorgeous, congratulations!

Looking forward to some hand shots.... (hint, hint!)

a

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gotta love those ACA''s, congrats!!!

xiaoxinmarryxiaobai

Rough_Rock
The tapering is the exact thing my girl look for.During the whole custom thing,she emphasized more than a million times about tapering.WF did an excellent job on it.
emthup.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash are the best! That ring is gorgeous!!

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
That is really pretty, how wide is the band?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck with the proposal! Post hand shots soon!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Beautyful ring! congratulations!

xiaoxinmarryxiaobai

Rough_Rock
I proposed with a fake ring last month,maybe someone can recall my posts.I couldn''t figure out her finger size and have no idea what kind of setting she likes.So I just went ahead and did it without the real stuff.Then we picked the setting together and let WF custom make it.The shank is 2mm wide at the bottom,graduately tapers up to about 3.3mm and comes back at 2.2mm to the center stone.The custom setting is not entirely the same as the one we saw in the local store but all the small changes are so natural that they just bring out a fascinating new setting.
emsmilep.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 2:33:37 PM
Author:xiaoxinmarryxiaobai
First of all,thanks to all the ppl here for their advice and help!It''s so great to find PS in this lengthy,tiring search.

Second,thanks to Vera,James and Leon from WF.Their service just reflects everything said about them before.And the quality of the product go way beyond the original setting we saw in the local store.

My girl finally selected the 1.216ct,F,VS2,ACA stone as we both agree not to pay for something can''t be seen.Setting is something we found in local store and then let WF custom made.Anyway,here is the pic WF sent.I am stilling trying to figure out how to take a good pic from my digital camera.I remember there are some discussion about it.Maybe I have to dig it out.

It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

ulualoha

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a terrific job with the ring! Congratulations! It is beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely!!!
35.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results