shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally got it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
After many years of observation I finally bought this ring. It''s a Tiffany Schlumberger in 18K and Platinum. I hemmed and hawed and tried to get it used and la de da and finally said ''to heck with it'' and had a fun shopping party at Tiffany''s. My sales associate was really good. She had to order in the piece in my size and she was a great sales lady. I learned a lot from her.

I also tried on a bunch of other stuff while I was there, including a 3 stone with diamond center and sapph sides. This was useful as I was considering resetting my stone with this combo but the try on made me reconsider.

The hallmarking on this ring is different from what I have seen for sale on estate web sites and eBay. It is hallmarked "Tiffany & Co. Schlumberger Studios 750 950PT. It''s an awful lot of words to put in the little space available. The other ones I have seen, mostly on Ebay, omit the word "Studio".

The ring also has a blank area which is for engraving something personal, if one wishes.

schlumberger 4 rope rs2.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
another

schlum handrs2.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
another close up

schlumb extra close rs1.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow Beacon!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What a unique and beautiful ring. I''m so lovin the two tone! So glad you decided to to treat yourself and got some ''research'' done as well
31.gif
. Enjoy!
2.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OoOoOoOoohhh how exciting Beacon, I''m SO rapt you spoiled yourself! It is DIVINE!!!
18.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good on you, Beacon!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Beacon I am speechless, what a stunning ring!!!!! The ring looks so so so amazing on you.

I have to admit I was never a Schlumberger fan, always thought that the rings in that line are bulky until 2 weeks ago. I went to Tiffany to get my e-ring and w-ring cleaned and the lady in front of me was waiting for her ring to be cleaned. The service guy took her ring out and then she put it on, it''s one of the nicest rings I''ve ever seen. She has the one where the Xs are in YG and the rest of the ring are covered in diamonds and platinum.

The rings from the Schlumberger line can make a big statement.

I am also happy to hear that you had a great time at Tiffany. One of the best things about owning a Tiffany piece is that you can bring your ring to clean anytime you want for free. Enjoy your beautiful ring!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beacon, your new ring looks perfect on your hand! I''m so glad you went ahead and got it--ENJOY!

widget

Ideal_Rock
YAY, BEACON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m SO excited that you went ahead and got it!!! It looks fabulous!!
18.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You''ve got a classic treasure there that you can love and enjoy, and your heirs and their heirs will too!

Congratulations!

widget

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Beacon, I''m so happy you listened to us enablers and went ahead and got it. It is gorgeous and looks absolutely perfect on your hand!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beacon, it looks great! I hope next time you fall in love with a piece you don''t make yourself wait ten years, lol! Congrats!
36.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
I''m glad you finally got it. And you know it''s authentic. Enjoy it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! So happy you got it Beacon!!! I love this ring, it looks terrific on you!!!
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look really beautiful!!! And here I just posted another one on your other thread a few minutes ago! But I think it''s great just to get something new at Tiffany!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done Beacon! It''s stunning!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im delighted that you got it! It''s so unusual-I love it!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone so much! I am really enjoying it. The SA at Tiff said, "it looks like it's always been there." And so it does. Ithas a weird inevitable feeling to it. I have watched it since I was in my 20's, I guess it's about time. I

I am liking wearing a bit more yellow gold right now and this ring fits in very well.

Look at this picture. The ring looks perfectly round when on the finger, but when you lay it sideways, it's really a square surrounding a circle. Pretty interesting looking, I thought. It's very comfortable.

schlumberger sideways rs2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay beacon...it''s looks gorgeous on you...I love it and I''m so glad you got a first hand Tiffany, you deserve it...

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Another thing came out when we bought the ring. Tiffany said they would send a "valuation letter" to my home shortly after my purchase. It's been a while since I bought anything substantial at Tiffany but I never got this before. I like the idea a lot, I guess it's like an appraisal. It's nice to have all the paperwork with a purchase. In the past I never thought about those things much, but they are handy indeed if one ever wants to sell. No, I'll never sell it!
12.gif
. But now my mind is geared towards having *all* the paperwork.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
That side shot is too cool
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. Your ring new ring is so sweet!!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, I love it! Wear it in good health. I love Schlumberger stuff.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it''s about time!
2.gif
I''m glad you finally brought it.
36.gif
It looks beautiful on you! What a neat side view!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, from the top view you would never guess that it is really square. How cool is that!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beacon

Well done. You deserve this ring, anyone does who covets a ring for 10 years. I am glad you went to Tiffany & Co for it, you so deserve to get a brand new one.
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I''m so happy you got it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beacon, I''m so glad you treated yourself. You deserve it! It''s a beautiful ring - I love that profile shot where you can see that it''s almost like a square surrounding a circle....it does look perfect on your hand. Congrats!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on getting the ring you''ve had your eye on, it looks great on you!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
So glad you went ahead and bought it!!! Deprivation is bad for the soul!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the view of it from the top--so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results