shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT FINALLY! (Gorgeous!) new fishtail pave set from WF. ..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I admit it...I was WRONG! I tried to talk Lynn out of getting her rings reset because I liked her old setting. But she was right...this is GORGEOUS! I want one!!!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 4:20:12 PM
Author: belle
great pics lynn

is it really sweater weather there?
23.gif
Thanks for the posts, Belle! And yes, it''s sweater weather for sure here today... cold and drizzly. ACK!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone, for the sweet words! You guys make it all SOOOO fun! xoxoxo!

Kcoursolle, I hope you like the hand shots I posted.
Kaleigh, thank you for the compliments. I ADORE your taste in jewelry and so it means A LOT!
Belle, JCrow, Tawn, dbgaap, snooper, thank you!
And Diamondseeker... awwww, thanks! I just *KNEW* I had to do this! I think these rings will be ones I will wear happily for years. In my eyes, they are the prettiest rings I have ever seen.

And MARA... I LOVE YA! Thanks for everything, girlfriend! (You were ever helpful and inspirational... and of course there WAS that ledge you talked me down from... haha!)

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!!!! (you and the rings)
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Mara needs to design jewelry. Love the head of your ring. Also love how it''s squatty and spready. Just fabulous all the way around. I know you were nervous, who wouldn''t be?? But honestly it''s totally awesome!!!
30.gif
30.gif
It''s right up there with slammie''s set. So that''s huge in my book!!!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely set--glad you are happy with your "new" rings!!

cheers--Sharon

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 4:44:48 PM
Author: kaleigh
I think Mara needs to design jewelry. Love the head of your ring. Also love how it's squatty and spready. Just fabulous all the way around. I know you were nervous, who wouldn't be?? But honestly it's totally awesome!!!
30.gif
30.gif
It's right up there with slammie's set. So that's huge in my book!!!
9.gif
WHOOAAA, BAAAABY! I know that "right up there with Slammie's set" is the Ultimate Compliment around these parts!!!
23.gif
9.gif
THANKS so much, Lisa! I think so, too... but I know I am a little bit biased!
2.gif

I really wanted something "different" with the head... but I just am not a pave-on-the-basket kind of girl... so when Miss Mara suggested The Scallop Option, I was VERY interested! I LOVE how WF did it. It is just so... "ME"! I think that's what I love most about this whole project. These rings just feel so... "at home" on my finger.
30.gif
*happy sigh!*

ETA: Thanks, Sharon, for the note!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
First of all, you are absolutely adorable!

Now onto those rings--
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!! WOW!!!! I LOVE them!! WF did such a great job. I love the head, love the fishtail pave, I love everything about both of them. They look amazing on your hand too. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 5:00:38 PM
Author: curlygirl
First of all, you are absolutely adorable!
Awww, curlygirl, thanks so much! Actually, I was just thinking that I look awfully *OLD*
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
in that photo!!! haha! I am TIRED today, and OY, apparently it shows!

Here''s a little better photo, anyway! Taken a few months ago on a cruise that DH and I took. Had to cut off DH, though, he had his eyes half-closed!
1.gif

LynnBfaceshot.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
ENOUGH of the FACE photos, huh?!!
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

How about some more delicious EYE CANDY! I mean, THAT'S what we come here for, right?!!!

TheReset4.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for today. My family is gonna HANG me if I don''t get back in there with them!
2.gif

TheReset9.jpg

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
awwwwwwwwww! you are GLOWING! I love all the pics!!
beeeeeeyyooooooteeeeefull!!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn...your new set is gorgeous!!! It turned out perfect and I love the unique head. I think your ring has me considering a pave setting again.
31.gif
I''m so happy that it turned out just how you wanted it to. Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kept checking everyday to see your new pretties! Woo hoo baby!

I am so glad that you like it - it''s always hold your breath time until it arrives!

Pics are great as usual but I feel I need more hand shots - pretty please!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2006 5:50:10 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

...Pics are great as usual but I feel I need more hand shots - pretty please!

2.gif
OK, here''s one. Kinda blurry but I like it!

Reset16.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And one more. Every time my family turns their head, I am scooting away!!! BAD GIRL, huh?!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

TheReset12.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

TheReset5.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
This is the last photo I have right now. When we get a sunny day I will take some more.

Any "requests"?!
1.gif

TheReset10.jpg

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW Lynn, your new set is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I just love it!!
Congratulations!!!!!!

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! It''s gorgeous! I am in LOVE! What color melee did they use?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making my day!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I have so many thoughts rushing through my head, I don''t know if I''ll be able to get them all down!!

First off, that was the most gorgeous thread of pure, unadulterated EYE CANDY ever!!!! You and your photo-taking skills are giving Mara a run for her money!
2.gif
I especially love how crisp and white the ring looked in that pansy shot.

Now, for the ring. DROOOOOL. That scallop is amazing! It''s such a subtle detail, but it gives the ring''s profile a bit of an organic look, sort of reminiscent of a beautiful spider web, if that makes sense! I love the squatty basket, which makes the stone seem spreadier somehow. And the fishtail pave....now, I wasn''t a huge fan before I saw your ring because most examples that I saw had a rough, jaggedy side profile, kind of toothy-looking. But YOUR fishtail pave is so subtle, delicate, and well-done! It''s just totally incredible. I''m in love! The blinginess of that thin little shank....it must glitter in the light like little dancing sparks!

The proportions are juuuuust right. The largeness of the stone, combined with the delicateness of the shank -- whatta combo! You done good, girl!!! You, Mara, and Dem (and everyone else who contributed thoughts) make a great design team!!

Lastly, how ADORABLE are you! Can I have your cool flippy hair? And your little tiny fingers...your new rings look so elegant on you! YAY YAY YAY!!! I''m so happy for you. You SO deserved this beautiful re-mount!!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn! You look so adorable and completely ecstatic about your new set. And what''s not to love? Seriously, I LOVE that scallop touch on the head - it makes SUCH an interesting design point - very feminine and so pretty!!!!! And the 2 pointers put even more emphasis on your stone. Just GORGEOUS!!!
36.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lynn,

I too loved your old setting but I have to say this is pretty sweet too. I love the scallop and the squatty head - it''s a great combo. Your set is so classic yet with a twist of something different and refreshing. Your pics are great too! Have fun with your made-over rings!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
You are SOOOOO cute!

Congrats on the lovely set. It just looks beautiful. I love fishtail pave. And the scallop is divine. Love that special touch!
21.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love your ring!!! And you''re beautiful!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
The scalloped head totally makes the ring. I LOVE it. Congratulations on completing it!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely georgous new set! If you happen to have any more photos lying around we wouldn''t mind if you posted them... LOL!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6.gif
WOW!!! Lynn, perfect pair
36.gif
everything turn out so beautiful
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lynn!

Just popping in to say I love your reset rings!! They were gorgeous before, and they are stunning now! ENjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results