shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally found Diamond earrings...pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking for a pair of white gold diamond earrings for a very long time.The ones I have found were way longer than I like on me.I finally found some I like and are not down to my shoulders...Liked them enough to buy them!
36.gif
Here are some pics but not very good ones.Good enough to get the idea....

prwht251.JPG

conitta

Shiny_Rock
another shot

prwby254.JPG

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Here is one ...kinda cute...not very good of the earrings...lol!!!

prchris269.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

Those are huge and very beautiful. What is the carat weight. OK now, where did you find those
9.gif

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Dee Jay and Linda....

35.gif
Linda where have you been? I have missed seeing you here.

I have looked and looked for some white gold earrings and they always seemed to be too long.These are 3/4 in. long and 1ct. so they are really not BIG.I don''t like earrings that are over 1 in. on me.Seems like everything I get now is white gold.My first white gold piece was my Le Vian Pink Sapphire ring, so I have been adding pieces since then.Never ending...lol

Connie

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wowee, conitta...they''re beautiful!!

(Adorable beastie, too...
1.gif
)

widget

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Connie
35.gif

I have posted some, but not allot. Being Rick is home on disability, he cuts into my PS time. LOL LOL.

How have you been?? That is a great size for your earrings. I really like them.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Thanks widget...

Linda, I take it that Rick is your hubby. Hope he is alright.I can sympathize with you on that. When mine is sick or any kind of anything I hear about it every 15 minutes or less.
23.gif
He is a big baby.

Have you bought anything lately?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Conitta I am not huge on earrings but I REALLY like those!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are really nice. Great for formal events!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Conitta, they are really lovely.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

No, I haven''t bought anything in awhile. Rick (my hubby) crashed his motorcycle on his way home from work in July. He was riding home with 3 other friends of his. If his friends hadn''t been with him, he would have died the officer said. This had always been my biggest nightmare. When I drove to the emergency, when I received the phone call, the Dr. told me I was had been very close to losing him.

His Harley is totaled and he is NOT getting another one. It looks like he will need surgery on his shoulder, so he will be out of work for awhile. His back was complete road rash, as was his face. It was really hot that day and he wasn''t wearing his leathers or his leather jacket. He was wearing his helmet, it is a law in California. His back and face are healed now, but he has scars on his back.

Again, I LOVE your earrings.

Linda

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I like''em! Great choice!

cheers--Sharon

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone I am pleased as I have looked for some for a long while . I do wear them everyday not for formal.They are not that dressy, at least not to me.

OMG....Linda, I am so sorry to hear about your husband.Sure am glad he will be ok.I agree NO MORE BIKE!!! My husband years ago had a wreck with no helmet(before it was a law) am has to take meds as he has scare tissue and has seizures.NOt much between you and the pavement there.Could have been so much worse..

Connie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

We sure are lucky our husbands are still with us. He does miss his bike and I do feel sorry for him in that respect. NO more is the word.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/14/2006 8:30:11 PM
Author: Linda W
Connie,

We sure are lucky our husbands are still with us. He does miss his bike and I do feel sorry for him in that respect. NO more is the word.

Linda
Linda, they are still little boys with big toys...lol! At least with mine there is a little more between him & the road. He has a 70 Dodge Super Bee and just upped the horsepower to 500 horses.He loves that car.I am sure yours will miss his.He''ll find something else to replace it.Sure is going to make him sick to be around his friends and their bikes.

Connie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

It already is. We were supposed to go to Street Vibrations in Reno, in 2 weeks. Our friends still want us to go, but he said no. Every time they come by on their bikes, his head drops. I feel so bad for him. He re-built a classic car years ago, a 1956 Chevy BelAire. He sold it, now he really regrets it. You are right, I am sure, he will find a new toy.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Oh poor thing...I could only imagine mine without his Bee and he couldn''t Buzzzz anymore.Maybe he can find another car to restore...they are alittle more safer...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Conitta, those earrings are very pretty! I know what you mean about finding the perfect length earrings! I hope these work out for you, they are just beautiful!
35.gif

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/15/2006 12:30:15 AM
Author: monarch64
Conitta, those earrings are very pretty! I know what you mean about finding the perfect length earrings! I hope these work out for you, they are just beautiful!
35.gif
Thanks monarch64, they are just perfect. They are comfortable to wear and I love the little pear diamond inside the halo. Finally I have something to wear with my white gold pieces. I have several yellow gold diamond earrings.Seems like everything I am getting now is in white gold. I change up quite a bit...depending on what color I am wearing.Isn''t that crazy!!!!
21.gif

Connie

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful earrings. I need some like that because I don''t think my diamond studs show up that well with my shoulder length hair.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh ooh ooh! Love 'em! How long is the drop? I may have missed this as I laser beamed right onto the earring pictures!!!

ETA: Ah, just saw 3/4 inch. They look longer to me. Just love them!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Here is an ear shot.....Right ear(I think)

erprb.JPG

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Left ear....Maybe this will give you an idea of the size....and drop.

erpra.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results