shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally found a match for my Asscher! Pics Included!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
You''re right!!! That is a PERFECT match!!! I love it!!! Stunning set

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Your asscher is just gorgeous and the band looks perfect with it! What a lovely set!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!

Stunning set. The band is a perfect match.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few months ago I stopped logging in b/c it was eating far too much of my tiime - but, I HAD to jump back in and say your rings are TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely set!! Congrats on finding the perfect pair!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a fabu band! Where did you get it--I ''d love one too!

cheers--Sharon

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

Thank you soo much for all the nice comments and kind words. As to where I got the band, I was walking in downtown San Francisco and popped my head into a small wholesale jewelry store and ended up finding this lovely band. I really like how the prongs are flush with the sides of the diamond. It was a long process because the asscher is such a unique cut that it was hard to find something that went well with it, without overwhelming it either. But thankfully, I found it.

ysj99-thank again for your comments. my ring size is 4 and 3/4. And I found the band in a small wholesale store in San Francisco on O''Farrell St. I hope that helps you if you ever find your way to SF.

motownmama- I completely understand how pricescope can somehow take up your time!
31.gif
It happened to me too. I really appreciate you coming back and saying a few things here...put a smile on my face.
4.gif

Thank you everyone. You guys really know how to make a girl feel special! hehe...
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just perfect
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definatley say your asscher ering has met it''s match! Just perfect... and they are both GORGEoUS!!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
it is a beautiful set! :D

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
PERFECT match!!! Love it!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
mmmmm.... asschers.....
9.gif

The band is a wonderful match!!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
One more? No, keep going!
1.gif
They''re perfect together!

californiabiker

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful! I live in San Francisco and am searching for engagement and weddign rings. Do you remember the name of the store? I would love to go check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results