shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally decided to solder my rings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
After much posting over the past few months going back and forth on whether I should do it or not, I decided to have Tacori solder my ring set. I knew I would never wear my set seperately since I have a plain band for work and those days/times I do not want to wear my diamond. They did an awesome job! It looks like they just added a bit of metal to the back of the ring and it didnt affect the diamonds (I was concerned since my rings are 3 sided pave, if they would get damaged). I like having "one thick ring" now, and I like how they dont rub and clank anymore. Also my fingers are a weird shape so they would sit flush but the wedding band would stick out farther than my e-ring so they were kind of misaligned on my finger. They recommended that they do the work because of fear of contamination? of metal that a local place may not worry about preventing. After all the trouble I had I wanted them to do it anyway. They even made sure to line up my sizing beads perfectly.

Total time was about a month, but thats including me sending it to my jeweler, then Tacori, then back to my jeweler for inspection, then to me. It was relatively inexpensive (the shipping was more than the soldering!) but I am pleased. They have truly redeemed themselves and my jeweler just is so great to work with.

Just thought that may be helpful!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is great news! I am so glad that you are happy with your rings being worn together....now! We need new hand shots!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think soldering can be good. glad to hear you love your set this way.
ditto...new hand shots!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Yup, handshots needed!
9.gif

Glad to hear it worked out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results