shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally broke 100!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suzi

Shiny_Rock
He he he...I''ve been posting here for over a year now, and I finally managed to make over 100 posts today! LOL! I guess I won''t be winning any prizes for most prolific poster, will I? I bet some of you broke 100 in your first week!
2.gif
. Oh well, I''m starting to find my voice, and hopefully I''ll soon catch up with some of the rest of you.
9.gif
Oh well...at last I''m a "cut rock" instead of a "rough rock". I think I''m going to go out and celebrate...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/19/2007 12:17:27 PM
Author:sipper
He he he...I''ve been posting here for over a year now, and I finally managed to make over 100 posts today! LOL! I guess I won''t be winning any prizes for most prolific poster, will I? I bet some of you broke 100 in your first week!
2.gif
. Oh well, I''m starting to find my voice, and hopefully I''ll soon catch up with some of the rest of you.
9.gif
Oh well...at last I''m a ''cut rock'' instead of a ''rough rock''. I think I''m going to go out and celebrate...
Yay - go and do some celebratory " Sipping!"
emcocktl.gif

Now you have started you won''t stop!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats sipper!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Something can be said for quality...instead of quanity.
2.gif

Hmmm...I should take note...
41.gif

Congrats!

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2007 12:10:03 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Something can be said for quality...instead of quanity.
2.gif

Hmmm...I should take note...
41.gif

Congrats!

DKS
Agreed! Congrats, sipper! Btw, is that a turkey in your avatar?

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! I think it''s an emu, monarch. I hope so anyway. Sometimes I think it looks like a dodo bird...lol!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.gif
9.gif
Oh well...at last I''m a ''cut rock'' instead of a ''rough rock''. I think I''m going to go out and celebrate...
sipper dear, I say you need to get out more.
9.gif
2.gif

Congrats!

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2007 11:12:59 AM
Author: Ellen

2.gif
9.gif
sipper dear, I say you need to get out more.
9.gif
2.gif

Congrats!
Ha ha ha...I probably DO need to get out more. Seriously, I think part of the reason is that I didn''t post much for the first several months that I was here was becuase I was too busy reading everyone else''s posts, and looking at all the pictures! Most of the time I was too busy mopping the drool off my keyboard after looking at the gorgeous bling everyone else was posting to bother posting myself! That, and waiting for my vision to go back to normal after I was blinded by all the sparkle...lol!

Besides, I''m kinda shy...so it took me a while to feel like I had anything worthwhile to contribute. I''m still kind of scared to post anything in Rocky Talky!
5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m sure you have lots to contribute! And, you''re a "sipper", which makes you AOK in my book.
9.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results