shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally an engagement ring pic...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phaedrus29

Rough_Rock
It''s been over a year now since I bought this ring and presented it to my then-fiance...she said yes and we''ve been married since March! When I was doing my ring shopping I read this forum a lot and received some helpful advice from you guys. Thanks! I''ll try to take some better pics in the future too:

sring229.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on marrying the love of your life and a beautiful ring!!! I love that picture; it is full of color
36.gif
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is beautiful
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations on your marriage!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! (understatement!) Can you give us more details, like specs on the stones and where you got the setting made?

Thanks!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
The ring is beautiful and congratulations on your marriage!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks huge!!! Its very beautiful. We would all love more pics...
3.gif
.... and specs....
9.gif

Congrats on your wedding!!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely ring and nice picture! Congratulations on your marriage!

Phaedrus29

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the very nice comments. I''ll try to take some more pics soon...the others I took were too blurry. The center stone is GIA, 1.52, D, SI1, and Very Good cut. I''m embarrassed to say that I do not remember the details of the two stones on each side, other than that they are G color (I think). They are stepped so the two on the end are smaller and the same size, and the two in the middle are the same size. I picked out the setting from racks of samples...it wasn''t a CUSTOM job, but I was looking for something just like this. She had dropped a few comments when discussing other rings that made me think she wanted something like this. Turns out I was right on! hehe

By the way, she said "YES" in the dark before she could really see the ring! ;-) Once she did see it in the light a few minutes later, she just kept repeating "Holy Crap" over and over again...hehe. It was certainly memorable to say the least!

Phaedrus29

Rough_Rock
The lighting isn''t too great in this pic, and it doesn''t really showcase the ring, but I figured I might as well post...again, I''ll try to take better pics soon.

(The watch in the pic is my wife''s new TAG Heuer Ladies Aquaracer, with 23 very tiny stones on it--10 on the dial and 13 on the bezel. It''s nice looking as it''s both sporty and elegant I think.)

ladiestag1b229.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 7:38:14 PM
Author: Phaedrus29
By the way, she said ''YES'' in the dark before she could really see the ring! ;-) Once she did see it in the light a few minutes later, she just kept repeating ''Holy Crap'' over and over again...hehe. It was certainly memorable to say the least!
I''ll BET she said that over and over again! That ring is unbelievable!!! WOW.
23.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2007 7:38:14 PM
Author: Phaedrus29

By the way, she said ''YES'' in the dark before she could really see the ring! ;-) Once she did see it in the light a few minutes later, she just kept repeating ''Holy Crap'' over and over again...hehe. It was certainly memorable to say the least!

I would have too! That''s some serious wattage you''ve got going on there! Congrats on the engagement, the perfect ring choice, and the marriage.
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I agree it looks very nice with the watch, too!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
What gorgeous rings with wonderful finger coverage!!! Looks wonderful with your watch!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s really stunning! I must admit, I''m dying to know what size the side stones are, though! They''re really perfectly proportioned to the center stone-they''re perfectly blingy without being too big and overwhelming to the center stone. It fits her finger perfectly, too! It''s no wonder she couldn''t stop saying "Holy Crap!"
9.gif

Congratulations on your marriage and choosing such a beautiful ring!

P.S. And if you can remember the size of the side stones, please fill us in!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring and congratulations on your recent marriage.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Yowza!! Very beautiful!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, you''re going to have to share the specs on that beauty with us! Amazing, I''d be repeating HOLY CRAP, too! (BTW, love her watch also. I gave my husband a similar TAG watch a couple of years ago.......I need to show him this pic and suggest we have "twinkie" watches). hee hee!

Phaedrus29

Rough_Rock
Again, thanks for all the sweet comments! I posted the specs on the center stone above. I think (although I''m really not sure) that the two stones on the end are G color and together add up to .45 carats, and the two larger stones are G color and together add up to .73 carats. SanDiegoLady mentioned that she wanted "the gallery shot"...what does that mean...a shot from the side? I''ll try to post more pics soon!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
Wow! You did a great job picking a beautiful ring! Congratulations on your marraige. : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results