shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY a setting that befits my x-factor!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a beautiful ring and took terrific photos of it!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful setting!
30.gif
SOOOOO much better than the last one! I''m so happy that it worked out for you. It would be a shame to put that fabulous stone in anything less!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love the new fire shots! Seriously blinding but I can''t look away! Where are my sun glasses!?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2007 1:23:12 AM
Author: snlee
Love the new fire shots! Seriously blinding but I can''t look away! Where are my sun glasses!?
Now I''m dittoing!

Just gorgeous fire shots girl!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2007 8:41:31 AM
Author: gladyskristen
I''ve got more evening shots!
Here are some, Mark Morrell style. Lol.
LOL! Amazing photography skills. Your ring is amazing!!!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
wow gk, the new setting looks very nice! the metal looks so fluid and even! so glad you had that resolved.

i absoluetly love the new fire shots!!!
30.gif
10.gif

jcl49er

Rough_Rock
Wow...beautiful ring and now I have a very good idea as to what my ring will look like. I am having a .635, H, VS1 X-Factor set in a 18K WF solitaire Trellis as well. So it should look pretty much like yours and if that''s the case, my girlfriend will be thrilled. Glad you got your setting issues worked out. That first one was bad but this one looks great!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Jcl49er, I feel so flattered! Someone else appreciating the same design as mine is the best compliment.
16.gif
Just read your thread and I think you did really well on the stone! Now I can''t wait to see the stone/ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results