shape
carat
color
clarity

Final Product: Custome Princess Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMcD

Rough_Rock
Sorry for yet another thread, but here is the final product. I'll get the really nice pictures with a better camera after I propose and I cant take real finger shots.

1.52 G VS1 Princes GIA
.48 F VS princes on the side
.28 tapered baguettes
8.88grams of platinum custom setting.

The ring is pretty thick/heavy.

ring_002.jpg

DMcD

Rough_Rock
another

ring_004.jpg

DMcD

Rough_Rock
and one more.

ring_007.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring. I like it a lot. My 25th anniversary e-ring upgrade was custom, as well, and it weighs the same as yours does. I find the weight is no problem at all, except in the summer, and then it does bother me a bit. I'm just so active with my hands then. So, I just wear a simple wedding band, and find that I really enjoy wearing my e-ring again come fall. But that is just me. I'm sure your lady will love that ring all year round....

DMcD

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/6/2007 11:23:16 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Very pretty ring. I like it a lot. My 25th anniversary e-ring upgrade was custom, as well, and it weighs the same as yours does. I find the weight is no problem at all, except in the summer, and then it does bother me a bit. I''m just so active with my hands then. So, I just wear a simple wedding band, and find that I really enjoy wearing my e-ring again come fall. But that is just me. I''m sure your lady will love that ring all year round....

I sure hope so..

DMcD

Rough_Rock
I hope the band isnt too thick....

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 11:52:08 AM
Author: DMcD
I hope the band isnt too thick....

She will probably get used to it. The more you wear something the more you get used to it
2.gif

And its a very pretty ring

3.gif
... I love how it is classic but still unique at the same time. Congrats!!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
That sure is a pretty princess cut stone!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I can''t wait to hear how she reacts when she finds out you had the ring custom made to her drawing, now THAT''S special!

Good luck!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Very Unique! I have never seen anything like it. I love how you used the princess stones in different ways, square and diamond shaped on the setting! I can''t wait for the hand shot.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I''m sure she''ll love it - it''s her design!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, the custom design is really stunning! The princess looks very sparkly!!!

DMcD

Rough_Rock
Man, this thing is burning a hole in my pocket (drawer). I am trying to wait until we go away and do it on the beach or something, but my mom and the jeweler are saying do it now, do it now...haha

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
She designed it, so you know she''s definitely gonna love it!!! Come back with handshots soon!!! (I say propose now too!
11.gif
)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love the design, and that stone is beautiful!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I love the feel of a substantial ring!
Your ring is fabulous!
She''s going to LOVE how you made her dream a reality!
2.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. I really like how you set stones into the band. Very unique.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is a very cool ring!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is very pretty. She''s going to love it.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks amazing and she will love seeing her drawing come to life! That''s wonderful! Do you think she will be wearing a wedding band. This could certainly stand alone but may still work with another band, too.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring, it is very beautiful, I am partial to princess cut diamonds
1.gif

DMcD

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 9:38:56 PM
Author: dianne
Do you think she will be wearing a wedding band. This could certainly stand alone but may still work with another band, too.
I''m sure she will want to wear a wedding band too, I guess we will have to look for something that matches, but thinner.

Thanks for all of the compliments, i''m sure she will love it too.

oneswede

Rough_Rock
She is going to love it. If you are worried that the band is to thick, I think it will be fine. No thicker than having 2 bands stacked together. I have a right hand ring that is thicker than that and its fine. What a special lady for you to make such a special ring for her. Congratulations!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s gorgeous! I saw your other thread over on RT and was waiting for you to post here, actually!!!! I love the substance, and the form, AND especially the beautiful diamonds set within it!!! I think you did a wonderful job, she will love it! Obviously you know your FI very well to have chosen such a stylish ring for her, she will be blown away, I hope!!! Congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

DMcD

Rough_Rock
We are leaving later today for a trip to the beach, so there is a good chance I propose sometime this weekend....if everything goes as planned.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
good luck--she''ll love it!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I love heavy rings and I must say that is the coolest princess ring I have ever seen!
6.gif
30.gif

DMcD

Rough_Rock
I did it, and she said yes...i''m engaged!

I did it on Thursday, out on the beach (private) with nobody around. I''ll post some hand shots when I get them.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 10:18:04 AM
Author: DMcD
I did it, and she said yes...i''m engaged!

I did it on Thursday, out on the beach (private) with nobody around. I''ll post some hand shots when I get them.
*grins* Awww, that sounds really sweet. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay--congrats! We all knew she would...
emsmile.gif
Can''t wait to see that ring on her hand!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results