shape
carat
color
clarity

Final inputs from ya''ll before I make the buy....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SwerveAM

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to get final inputs from people before I go ahead with this- http://www.goodoldgold.com/0_82ct_g_si1_h&a.htm

I found out recently and posted on my other thread about how the diamond is an ISee2 cut diamond- which was a pleasant surprise- but it does have minor fluor.

I just wanted to get a few nods before I''m confident enough to finalize the purchase.

Thanks guys.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks good to go to me.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK .. I''m no expert but DO IT!!!!

Medium blue would probably enhance the look of the G & make it appear even whiter than ordinary G''s (which are already pretty darn white). I''ve also heard a lot of talk about medium blue flor making stones look "plugged in", somehow sharper or more vibrant. I can''t guarantee this, but I know in the F-I range, medium blue seems usually to be discussed as a desirable trait not a hinderance.

Can you look at the stone in person before finalizing the sale just to ease any butterflies you''re having about it?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The lgf% is on the short side but the long stars make up for it on white light and it has a ton of fire.
like i said looks good to go

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got to go with Storm on this one!!!! This baby has a ton of fire and will be a great preformer, I say go for it. Looks like a winner to me!!!!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it and I love a bit of fluor!! It will make the diamond pop just a bit over ones that don''t IMO depending on how strong it is...the numbers are great and that FIRE bar is off the chart almost. Please post pictures...

SwerveAM

Rough_Rock
thank you all for all the good things that you''ve said. also- what does lgf% mean?

GOG said that the inclusions shouldn''t be visible under prongs...and I hope this will all work for the better.

I will post pics when i get the stone.

man this is so scary.
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results