shape
carat
color
clarity

Fenway''s OUT, California Sunset is IN!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyworldtour

Rough_Rock
Okay, after reading countless replies from the ladies on proper proposal etiquette, I have deep-sixed the Fenway proposal and am going with the following (unless I''m shot down by the aforementioned ladies!) Like Brandon below, July 13 will be our 1 year anniversary. We met at Hennessey''s in Hermosa Beach (right on the water). I have two dozen long-stemmed roses being delivered in the morning with sappy card. Late afternoon/early evening we are off to Hennessey''s for a cocktail on the rooftop deck where we met. Then we are off to her favorite restaurant in the Redondo Riviera (Zazou''s) which was our first real date. Just before dinner, however, a short detour to the beach for a quick walk along the strand pre-sunset. Hmmmmm, what''s that - biplane trailing "Will You Marry Me Sweetpea" banner - take a knee - bust out the bling!!! Off the beach, up to dinner at Zazou with great bottle of wine picked out at wine cellar down the street.

Am I forgetting anything? BTW, the ring is unbelievable, thanks to finding this site.

Livin'' the Vida Loca,
Mike

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT'S a proposal girls dream about! PERFECT!!!!
appl.gif

WeatherGuy

Rough_Rock
not trying to bust a bubble but what are you going to do if its raining, cloudy, or bad weather? i am a atmospheric scientist (hence my name) so i am probably overly concerned.... i know that cali has beautiful weather but wouldnt hurt to check the forecast.
wavey.gif

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
ha
9.gif

Bad weather in Redondo comes like once or twice a year. It is one of my favorite places in the world.

adillus

Rough_Rock
Congrats on getting engaged. I live in the south bay too. Rain won't be a problem this time of year. But the plane might be too backlit at sunset for her to be able to read the sign. Probably not, but be sure to ask the company you arrange it with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results