shape
carat
color
clarity

Fenway Park proposal help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyworldtour

Rough_Rock
We are from California but headed to Boston to visit her best friend. The ring will be ready and burning a whole in my pocket. I thought Fenway Park (Sunday day game) and the question popped on the scoreboard would be a blast, but I''m a guy. She does love sports and beer and think she would love it. Fenway is such a historical park.

Any ideas on who to contact to pull this off? The game would be Sunday, July 10.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

NY SPARKLE

Rough_Rock
Fenway Park has the curse of the Bambino over it....Don't do it there. LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!

There is beautiful park in the center of Boston. I'd recommend doing it there.
tongue.gif

luckyworldtour

Rough_Rock
I'm well aware of the Curse of the Bambino, which bothers me little since her favorite number is 13. Not that familiar with the Yankees, oh wait, I think we beat them early in the playoffs back in our World Series run in 2002 - Go Angels!
11.gif

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
From the Red Sox web site:

Scoreboard Message Board Requests

Fans can have the names of people celebrating birthdays or wedding anniversaries posted on the center field scoreboard by making a charitable donation in any amount to the Red Sox Foundation. (Sorry, due to the number of requests, no personalized or custom birthday messages are possible.) Marriage proposals can also be posted for a minimum $100 charitable donation to the Red Sox Foundation. The donation, which must be made by check payable to the Red Sox Foundation, should be sent to Message Board Requests c/o Fan Services/Fenway Ambassadors, Boston Red Sox, 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA 02215. Donations must be received by noon on the day of the game or by the end of the day Friday for weekend games in order for messages to appear. For additional information or for answers to questions regarding the message board policy, call 617-226-6000.

msb2ncsu

Rough_Rock
She might love sports but its more a matter of how poblic/private she is. I know that my proposal will be very private because thats how my girlfriend and I are about things like this but everyone is different.

JimDiamond

Shiny_Rock
Mike,

I wish you luck. I hope to propose to my girlfriend on the very same day you are! We're pretty private people so plan to propose in a picturesque relatively secluded locale.

If you think she'd want lots of public attention, then by all means propose on the scoreboard. People do it. Just make sure that you're sure she would appreciate that. From what I've read men spend a lot of time thinking about the moment of the proposal itself. Whereas women want to be deep into a romantic mood when the proposal comes. The exact way you ask at the moment itself is less important than the feelings she's been having up to that point and after. In other words is is it romantic to her to be with you at a game? If the answer is yes, then you're all set. Notice I didn't say was it fun? It might be great fun for her, but is it romantic? Only you can answer that question. Good luck! I hope it goes great for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results