shape
carat
color
clarity

Fendi Spy Fans?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I am having a crummy day...so I thought I''d post about one of my MOST favoritEST things ever. Purses!

I got a new fendi spy bag for bday and I love her! LOVE her.

Here is a pic of my new baby!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is...

IMG_2908.sized.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow she is a real beauty!!! Love that bag! How big is it?

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I have loved that handbag, or shall I say BEAUTY for such a long time...You are very fortunate to have her!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhh I LOVE it! First time I saw the Spy bag, I wasn''t a big fan but it totally grew on me! I must have tried on 10 of them last time I was in vegas.
3.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am a spy fan. I have the Cognac leather spy for almost a year now. I thought it was huge at first, but not any more.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, LL! The handles and trim are gorgeous, and the rest of the bag looks so supple and buttery...you are one lucky girl as I hear those bags are hard to come by! Great choice, I bet it looks fab on you!
36.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I actually got her from jomashop for a great price.

The ladies over at the purse forum raved about jomashop and I posted some pics and they authenticated her!

Fendi lists the color as grey, but she is definitely more of a taupe-y liver color.

They are definitely large bags...but I''ve realized that I like a big bag - and she''s not too heavy at all!

I''ve attached a pic with my spy and my dog on a chair so you can get an idea of how big she is!

IMG_2915.sized.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fellow lover here as well! I had one in a sort of metallic pewter. My mom loved a little more than I did, so I ended up giving it to her for her birthday last year. I had people ask if it was fake (LA''s overrun with them
20.gif
and 12-year-olds carry "fendi" and "balenciaga," ha!) so I wasn''t too sad to see it go!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Lyss-

Congrats on the new bag!! She''s gorgeous!!!! I have been wanting a Spy for a long time now, and gosh, you got me into thinking maybe I should just treat myself....
6.gif

I checked Jomashop, and you''re right, the prices are really good. I can totally go for one in black.....I adore the color you got too, but I am just thinking in terms of what goes better with my wardrobe....

Okay....now back to reality...gone are the days (for now!) where I would spend that kind of $$$ on a bag. I used to do it all the time before I started planning my wedding. UGH!!!!
8.gif

Enjoy her, she really is lovely. Can we see some pics on your arm???
3.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
verra nice! not a follower...just an admirerer from a distance
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results