shape
carat
color
clarity

Feeling a bit heartbroken.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, DandiAndi. If only pets could live as long as their owners and we never had to go through these losses.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss. Pippin was beautiful and clearly very loved!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thank you all so much for your kind posts. I was at mum and dad's today and felt so sad when I walked past the laundry where Pip's bed, litter tray and food bowl were...it's so empty now. Just a laundry. It broke my heart just a bit more. It's so comforting knowing that so many people understand the pain of losing a pet. Thanks everyone.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi|1440844979|3920691 said:
Wow, thank you all so much for your kind posts. I was at mum and dad's today and felt so sad when I walked past the laundry where Pip's bed, litter tray and food bowl were...it's so empty now. Just a laundry. It broke my heart just a bit more. It's so comforting knowing that so many people understand the pain of losing a pet. Thanks everyone.

(((Hugs))) Dandi. The pain is so fresh now, so acute, that I know it is searing through your heart. :cry: :cry: :cry: Pip was a much loved and pampered sweet kitty and he knew how much you all loved and cherished him. He had the best life he could have and you should hold onto that knowing you gave him your all. Sending big hugs and love your way sweetheart. I am so very sorry for your and your family's loss.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss, I do understand your pain we had to put our 9 year old kitty down last March...I still miss her. Hugs

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm very sorry about the loss of your cute fluffy kitty - he looks adorable xxxx

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
So incredibly sorry for your loss, Dandi. I've gone through it a few times, and it never gets easier. The only solace comes in knowing they are out of pain, but it's hard to miss them.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all so much. Our pets may leave our arms, but they never leave our hearts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results