shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback on Massachusetts Appraiser

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bcrossman3

Rough_Rock
So I just recieved my diamond and had it appraised at Metro Jewelry Appraisers in Medford by Jeff Averbrook and the experience was excellent. I noticed there were only two independent appraisers listed on PriceScope in MA so I want to let people know that my experience with Jeff was excellent. He confirmed everything in my GIA cert which made me feel very relieved as I purchased the diamond over the internet. His estimate of value for the diamond and knowledge about diamond pricing in general was impressive and helpful. And eventhough he has an older school approach to diamond brilliance and fire than the average pricescope reader it was good to balance out all my HCA scores, Sarin reports, and various scopes with someone who has a very fine eye. On an unrelated note to my experience with Jeff, I probably should have purchased two diamonds from online and worked with him to chose one over the other instead of simply getting his opinion on just one stone but if that is the only mistake I made in this intricate process of finding the right diamond, at the right price, with the right setting then I guess it was a minor one.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
bc, we got our diamond appraised by Jeff as well. glad to see you had a great experience as we did
1.gif
excellent information and reasonably priced.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results