color
clarity

FBI reopens Clinton's email probe

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1477937089|4092365 said:
redwood66|1477935992|4092351 said:
Deb in your scouring can you find "news" pieces instead of "opinion" pieces please? A conservative might like opinion pieces too but that is not what I am wanting to read. We don't know enough of anything yet. FBI is fighting according to "unnamed sources" they said this and they said that.

650,000 emails is 178 a day over 10 years. Quite a proliferation of email activity. How did they get anything else done?

If they were using emails like text messaging and there were a ton of one-liners it's pretty easy to rack up a couple hundred a day while doing all sorts of other things. I have texts and emails and chats and messages going 16 hours a day at least, in addition to phone calls, online activity, actual work, events, and raising a kid. And I don't even have aides! :lol: :shock:

You need to slow down.... LOL

I have seen a couple thoughts in articles that these might be from automatic back-ups that they had no idea were happening. This is the only way IMO that she might not be aware of them.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1477936838|4092362 said:
AGBF|1477936582|4092358 said:
Deb in your scouring can you find "news" pieces instead of "opinion" pieces please? A conservative might like opinion pieces too but that is not what I am wanting to read. We don't know enough of anything yet. FBI is fighting according to "unnamed sources" they said this and they said that.

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this last post of yours, redwood, or i would have spit it on my computer screen. I trust you know that I am not on this earth to please you? ;))

Deb :wavey:

:lol: Yes you are. LOL. When we (collective we) choose opinion pieces they are slanted toward our view. I am trying to stay away from that and thought since you were looking anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Muah!

red-

When I first met you, I didn't know I was going to love you. How did it happen? You are irresistible. :love:

Deb
:saint:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1477937539|4092376 said:
redwood66|1477936838|4092362 said:
AGBF|1477936582|4092358 said:

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this last post of yours, redwood, or i would have spit it on my computer screen. I trust you know that I am not on this earth to please you? ;))

Deb :wavey:

:lol: Yes you are. LOL. When we (collective we) choose opinion pieces they are slanted toward our view. I am trying to stay away from that and thought since you were looking anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Muah!

red-

When I first met you, I didn't know I was going to love you. How did it happen? You are irresistible. :love:

Deb
:saint:

Aww that is the nicest thing anyone could say. I have grown to love you too. :love: ;))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1477895153|4092205 said:
If Comey was doing his job HC would be indicted by now.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Hillbilly doesn't get elected will she respect the outcome of the election? :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1477950023|4092444 said:
If Hillbilly doesn't get elected will she respect the outcome of the election? :lol:

Unlike Drumpf, she would. :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1477956244|4092478 said:
AprilBaby|1477950023|4092444 said:

Unlike Drumpf, she would. :bigsmile:
You mean unlike Gore?... :wall:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Foreign Ties??..You mean like The Clinton Foundation?... :shhh:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting information about Comey's failure to say a word about the Manafort investigation, Tekate. I have been posting about Manafort's ties with Russian business for some time in Hangout. I have always felt that the Trump camp has very suspect ties with Russian oligarchs. That Trump has never even been pressed on disclosing his taxes, given these obvious business ties between Manafort and Russian billionaires, astounds me. Why don't his supporters care? Why doesn't the public care? Maybe they just don't understand what is going on. My own daughter wanted to turn off the television last night when MSNBC started to cover the story about Manafort. She simply didn't understand it, so it bored her. I was sitting there, riveted, and she was saying, "Can we turn it off now?"

Uninformed people will bring the United States down.

Deb :read:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I scoured the news this morning, I came upon this opinion piece in "The Washington Post" that I had to excerpt and share here in Hangout. The author of the piece, Richard Cohen, is comparing Director James B. Comey to Kenneth Starr, who came to no good career-wise. ;))

Deb

"What’s going on? We don’t know. An astounding 650,000 emails were found by the FBI on the laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, the now-estranged (and always strange) husband of Huma Abedin, Clinton’s No. 1 aide. This could be a device that Weiner allegedly used to send filthy pictures of himself to women both young and old, one purportedly a mere 15. It’s possible the emails are duplicates of what the FBI has already seen on Clinton’s private server or — G-men beware — maybe half a million Weiner selfies. (You cannot out-weird this story.)

From the very start, I’ve felt that this whole business of Clinton’s email server has been ridiculously hyped. She shouldn’t have done it. Granted. She’s hiding something. Granted. She’s even hiding that she’s hiding something. But she didn’t commit treason, and the nation’s security has not been endangered as far as we know, and all this mucking around in the personal emails of public figures has gone too far. If there’s no crime, let’s move on. The threat is not Clinton and her BlackBerry, but the Russians and their military-industrial-hacking complex.

But Comey, buffeted from both sides and possessed of a fiery moralism, has now possibly thrown the election into doubt. What’s this all about, Jim? We — the voters — need to know. (Actually, I can’t imagine learning anything that would get me to vote for Trump.) Still, some voters are undecided. Both candidates have the negative ratings of bill collectors. Now that Comey has broken established practice and intruded into the elections, he needs to say why — what did his agents glimpse in that laptop that made him throw both judgment and precedent to the wind? It better be good or else he should do what Starr in the end didn’t: quit."

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1477981255|4092568 said:
Foreign Ties??..You mean like The Clinton Foundation?... :shhh:

No, worse. Russian. :wall: :wall:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1477994151|4092588 said:
But Comey, buffeted from both sides and possessed of a fiery moralism, has now possibly thrown the election into doubt. What’s this all about, Jim? We — the voters — need to know. (Actually, I can’t imagine learning anything that would get me to vote for Trump.) Still, some voters are undecided. Both candidates have the negative ratings of bill collectors. Now that Comey has broken established practice and intruded into the elections, he needs to say why — what did his agents glimpse in that laptop that made him throw both judgment and precedent to the wind? It better be good or else he should do what Starr in the end didn’t: quit."
b/c after 4 months he felt guilty of not indicting HC... ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1478059873|4092853 said:
But Comey, buffeted from both sides and possessed of a fiery moralism, has now possibly thrown the election into doubt. What’s this all about, Jim? We — the voters — need to know. (Actually, I can’t imagine learning anything that would get me to vote for Trump.) Still, some voters are undecided. Both candidates have the negative ratings of bill collectors. Now that Comey has broken established practice and intruded into the elections, he needs to say whywhat did his agents glimpse in that laptop that made him throw both judgment and precedent to the wind? It better be good or else he should do what Starr in the end didn’t: quit."

"His guilt" would not be empirical evidence found on the server, DF. If, indeed, it was the reason for Comey's letter (which I highly doubt) it does not answer the question posed by the author of the column.

AGBF

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Since he has violated the Hatch Act he sure must hate her because he could go to jail. From all I have read he hasn't seen anything on Huma Abedin's computer shared with her husband. Do you have some info? Starr! oh God, he's a terrible person, he allows sexual predators to play ball.. gosh, not a good role model .. ugh ugh. :-o :-o

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1478094991|4092926 said:

Since he has violated the Hatch Act he sure must hate her because he could go to jail. From all I have read he hasn't seen anything on Huma Abedin's computer shared with her husband. Do you have some info? Starr! oh God, he's a terrible person, he allows sexual predators to play ball.. gosh, not a good role model .. ugh ugh. :-o :-o
Maybe him and HC will share the same cell... :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results